Shopping Malls

Can anyone recommend a good one stop shopping mall / center for clothes and things to decorate the apartment with? I'm in the Karoly Korut area of V.

Ta

Hi Raoul9,

I have moved your topic on the Budapest forum for better visibility.

westend.hu/en/home

the only one I know by now. ;)

Yes, i was there today. Loads of decent shops there. :)

The end of Metro 2, Ors Vezer tere, there are TWO malls -Sugar and Arkad, plus IKEA, all right there at the square.  A little closer to downtown is Arena Plaza, a short walk from the Keleti station.

There are a couple more:

Mamut is close to Moszkva square, recently renamed to "Szell Kalman" square. The 4-6 tram stops right in front, the stop is called "Szena ter".

There are 2 more I've never been to:
Campona and "Arena plaza".

Oh, and the very first one in Budapest was "Duna Plaza", "Gyongyosi ut" stop of the M3 subway. (last but two IIRC) It's still there and functional last I heard.

Hi
My opinion is the same like Pennsylvania's that area by Örs vezér tér is very good for shopping but there is another too KIKA  with tram nr. 1.( I don't know how many stops from Árpád bridge but everybody knows where it is you can ask for ) But usually the foreigner like Ikea.

The "Lehel ut" stop of tram #1 is furniture city, a few huge (Domusz, kika, ?) and many small furniture shops around there. No IKEA though, those are elsewhere.

Did anyone actually ask about furniture, or did we just go off on a tangent? :-)

there is a big shopping mall near to hatar utca , has almost all colthes brands and also all things you need,
another one in naugate station
another one is dona plaza

Westend is great for clothing and that sort of thing.  Arena has more clothing shops and a huge Tesco (which will provide you with lots of good household items for cheap as well as groceries in English).  Mammut (by Szena Ter on the 4/6 Trams) is not that great for shopping.  Unless you live right next to it, it's not worth it.  Arkad has clothes and grocery too and also an IKEA right next door - great!  Vaci Utca is a big shopping street that is great for small shops with unique things for the house, clothes, and trinkets from Hungary.  Hope that helps!