Looking for Apartment...

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for an affordable studio/1 bedroom apartment OR a house to share with roomates. I'm working for an NGO here in Addis, so I'll be here until atleast June.
So please contact me if you know of any such apartments, or if you have your own place and are looking for somebody to help you pay rent.
Thanks!
S.

Hi s.beyene,

I would suggest you to have a look at the Addis Ababa classifieds > accommodation section and post an advert there as well.

It might help you.
Good luck in your search.
Christine

Hi Christine,
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll do that right now.
S.Beyene

hey beyene, what is your phone number to contact you.
sol

Hi Sol,
I don't give out my phone number. Could you please write me on here instead. Do you have a reply for my post about me searching for an apartment?
S.

what is your price range?

Not more than 3'000 per month. And the place would have to really be worth it. I prefer sharing a villa or apartment with people, though.
Thanks,
S.

Hi Beyene

I am moving to addis on tuseday, I am from Denmark and I am also looking some one to share an apartment/house with. You can wright me if you are interested in finding somethg out and learn more about each other.

Amjad Kanaan

Hi Amjad,
I'm still looking for the shared apartment/house. I'll let you know if anything comes up. I've told my aunt who knows where to look. She's said that she will start looking tomorrow and let me know what she finds. I'll contact you with any news. Keep in touch until then....
Sunny

do you want to rent apartment at signal condominium which is infront of british embassy?

I saw those condominiums you're talking about - didn't like them that much. I prefer an apartment, house, or villa to share with roomates...
Sunny

Hi there,

My name is Adwoa, and I am from Ghana, but live and work in the US. I just got to Addis last week, and am also looking for a house/ appartment, preferably in the Bole or surrounding area. Im working at UNECA, and will only be here for 6 months, that is until mid-March. I wouldn't mind sharing. I looked at 4 on Friday and they weren't bad. Have you had any luck? You can call me on 0923814441

thanks,
Adwoa

Hi Adowa,
I'm still looking for an apartment/house/villa to share with roomates as well. I have your number - let me call you tomorrow. I might have some advice for where you can find places.
Regards,
S. Beyene