Looking for foreign friends to learn from each other language

hello everybody!
I live in shenzhen. I want to find some native speakers of English to help me improve my spoken English.
If you want to study Chinese, I'm glad I'll teach you, standard mandarin, we can progress together, learn from each other. If you live in shenzhen words have time can go to play. I have many hobbies, such as travel, swimming, basketball, etc.
I'm happy to be your guide in China there is no salary. Male or female, age is not limited. Hope that some people can contact me if you want to make some friends, shenzhen and native speakers of English, to help you in your needs.
My E-mail is   [email protected].:)

i iam not chinese living in shenzhen can you meet me?

can you meet me?
i am in shenzhen for three monthes

Hello jzozid3 -> To note that this thread is dated 2011 and is quite old! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Currently I live in the Pakistan but will be coming to Schenzen in couple of months from now for business research, I need need accommodation for very short term stay. Let me know if you have accommodation or knows someone who has, please contact me as soon as you can.
And yes I can help you to speak english as I am good on it, also I will love to learn chinese language from you.

Hello MUHAMMAD KHUBAIB KHAN -> As I said above, the post of guoqiang is old (2011). Coud you please start a new thread on the Shenzhen forum or post an advert in the Housing in Shenzhen section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie