Dogs / Moving sale

Anyone looking for 1 or 2 family pets, I'm looking for homes for our dogs as we'll be moving back to the U.S. soon. The grandparents want to see their new grandson! Feel free to contact me for more information if you're interested in a free new pet! :) I would take them with us if I could!!!

Also, we'll be getting rid of several things in order to move, some of these are:

Large TV
2 living room chairs (sillones or sofas individuales)
A Philips DVD player with USB port
A Midas CD player with USB port and radio - less than a month old
A toaster
A blender
A fridge (old and ugly but works well if you're not sure how long you'll be here and don't want to put a large investment into furniture!)
A gas stove
A motorcycle
Lots of clothes, especially women's, sizes 16-18/xl, and baby boy
Chairs - living room, wooden, and the wire type outdoor chairs
Ceiling fans
A single sized bed and mattress
A wardrobe
A dresser with 2 small drawers and 3 large ones
A large metal shelf
Eventually a queen bed and mattress, and a crib :)

And lots lots more... typical house things, such as plates, towels, sheets, etc.

I believe in setting low prices to get rid of it all, as we certainly can't take it with us. Also, most of it was bought just to get by, so I can't say it's beautiful to decorate a house, it's PRACTICAL. So if you're looking for that, please contact me.

Thanks!

I guess I should add to the list:

full-length mirror that hangs on the wall, 38 by 14 inches.
hair dryer
mixer (for cookies, etc)
a dryer (the spin-style "centrifugadora.")
a night table
wooden table - to be used with a tablecloth, not attractive on its own as it's slated wood, not 1 piece

And, well, our house! Which is in Palma Loma, Luque, on the main street, Claudio Arrua. Great location if you want to build, and a nice quiet neighborhood to live in. Near Adrian Jara school.

Hi melusine84,

I think you should post this in the Paraguay classifieds > buy and sell section. For your dogs, you should post in the community section - Pets, Animals. :)

Thank you.

Are you in Asuncion?

A little outside of Asuncion, in Palma Loma, Luque.

Mel, are you still in Paraguay? Any items left?  I have family close by that can check your stuff out.

How was the year in PY?

Still in Paraguay! Got about a month left if things go according to plan. Left for sale are: fridge, dresser, wardrobe, 2 living room chairs and couch, tv, little tables (for the tv, night stand, etc), dvd player with usb drive, set of 4 wooden chairs, 2 dining room chairs, a šrequintoš or melody guitar and 2 guitars that need to be repaired, a CD player with USB port, a mixer, blender, baby clothes and little boy clothes, little boy bike, some books (Spanish - mainly law and electronics, and English - The Host, The Glass Castle, Little Women), a wooden table... So, thereŽs a few things left if they want to come by!