Lets Jam

Greetings everyone.  I am looking for musicians.  I play guitar and sing and am looking for people to play with.  My influences are cat stevens, bob dylan, Crowded house and many more.  If you are interested in getting together and sharing some music drop me a line.

Also if you know of any good open mic's in town that would be good too.

Ryan

Hey Ryan

I am also looking for musicians to jam with. I have been playing the drums for 10+ years, I have lots of experience with many different types of music. i know of some good live music venues around town that we could check out.
send me a message sometime
[email protected]

Cheers

Dorje

Hi guys, also looking to set up something here - although God knows it is hard!  I'm a guitarist/singer into everything from rock and roll to soul and jazz - although my own tunes tend to sound pretty sixties! I can't help it... Message me on [email protected] if you are interested in getting together to play tunes...

Hi everyone,
I used to play in metal and rock stoner bands. I am heavily influenced by Queens of the Stone Age, Kyuss, Primus, Pantera...pretty different from all of you but I am open to experiment new tones.
I play guitar but I can also hit a drum.