Need info about Makati city

Hi,

I'm an indian and will be settling down to Makati city, Manila with my hubby so just wanted to know about the expenses over there and will be looking for rental apartment in Makati to stay.
Can someone pls tell me the cost of living and other expenses in makati.

Thanks !!!

nehabatham wrote:

Hi,

I'm an indian and will be settling down to Makati city, Manila with my hubby so just wanted to know about the expenses over there and will be looking for rental apartment in Makati to stay.
Can someone pls tell me the cost of living and other expenses in makati.

Thanks !!!

It really depends on what your expectations and requirements are. Makati rental can range from US$500 for a small unfrunished, non a/c to over $5000 for a nice Greenbelt/Rockwell location. Also, consider Fort Bonafacio.  Electricity, fuel are the most expensive for Asian countries. Food is about the same, but Indian cuisine is lacking. There are a lot of Indians working in Manila so should be able to find a network. Try the embassy.

How much is your budget? I can help you find a well secured condo around greenbelt depending on your budget. I stayed there several times and there's nothing like walking across the mall anytime of the day without having to worry about security because the mall is filled with security guards.
The rent will also depend on your requirements like how many bedrooms, are you going to have your own car, for how long?
Let me know more specific details so we can help you better.

pinaymentor

Hi PinayMentor,

I am looking to get a rental near Greenbelt where I can walk to the mall... Just a studio or 1 bedroom is fine... Could you give me some ideas on cost?

Thanks!

Johnny

Hi all of above,  I can also help out if you wish to rent a unit. I have a unit at the Fort. Palm Spring condo. 45 sqm studio can be converted to 1 bedroom. lease is 30t per month. lots of amenities like pool, gym etc. If interested please contact me at 09178537985 or 09228160019 or email at [email protected]. thanks

depends on the building ofcourse. but I don't think there is anything that you can live in peace, for less than 20-25...