Invitation letter

my name is victor.pls i contacted philippines embassy in nigeria about visitor visa.they listed requirement for the visa and invitation letter from philippines is my problem.i decided to join this forum for help.pls who can send me or let me know the best way i can get it.i want to live in cebu.my email address is [email protected] all.

Hi Victor, If you want to go to Philippines and it needs Invitation then, I advice you to find a trusted filipina or Filipino online, make friend and if it's fine you could ask favor to send you invitation. Or you could try to find Online filipina girlfriend, make sure the decent one not from squatter.If you agreed to meet each other then you can try to ask a favor to her to get you invitation letter.Making an invitation letter it is just simple.. You can ask your filipina girl to go to a lawyer, but first she has to take residence cert. or they call it Cedula, it cost 50php. depends to her profession, and then she could find a lawyer private lawyer it's fine, she will pay from 200-to 300 php for that or even she give 500php it's fine. The girl will explain the situation to the lawyer she have to ask the lawyer to make the inviation letter, it should be written like this: the Heading of letter should be addressed to the name, office number and address of the Honorary Consul of Philippines in Nigeria.
The Body of the letter : It will start of the introduction Like example I am Ms. Maria Dela Cruz, 25 years old, single, Filipino citizen and a passport holder example HH101548 A fiance of Mr.Ikevic. The filipino girlfriend of yours should give her passport number and she have to bring it also to the lawyer.She have to write her exact residence address and after that they have to put in the letter about your information, like example I invite Mr.Ikevic age: Sex: ____ from Nigeria holding a passport number _______ to visit me in Philippines for vacation or to spend holidays with my fiance or friends, and during his stay in Philippines he will stay in my house write the exact address of where you planned to stay. At the end should have something written like I hope you'll give me kind of consideration.

then there's another line below about to testify that it is legal, it says.. This letter of invitation is valid depends how many months she ask. like 3 months or 6 months...

lastly it says I hereby set my hands there's date: example this 25 day of December 2011.And below your fiance/ friend or girlfriend should sign it! and the lawyer will sign too and he will stamp it! Done!

She could then go to DHL or FedEx to send that invitation to you, rates of sending it depends to Location, Example if Russia, then It is not less than 100 USD. So you should finance your girl for the expenses.

Goodluck!! and hope this information helps you As soon as you have the invitation you could use it to apply for visa , like  tourist visa in Philippines. Hotel invitation it doesn't work. better invitation is from fiance, close relatives or friends that living in Philippines.

Lastly, if ever you got an invitation from resident of Philippines, don't forget to bring 2x2 picture, 2pcs with white background, and don't forget to have round trip ticket before to go to Honorary Consulate of Philippines in Nigeria, bring along your passport and bring at least 50 or 60 USD for visa