Second hand furniture in Makati City

Hi
I am staying close to Green belt in Makati City. I need to buy some basic furniture for my house. I would need a fridge, a wardrobe, a mattress and a dining table and chairs.
does anyone know where to buy these at a cost lesser than what's available in SM/green belt/glorietta ? second hand good quality stuff wud be perfect.

Thanks

If you work for a large company, NGO, try their internal sites as lots of staff are coming and going. If you know someone at ADB or emabassies, they have lots of stuff for sale. Or try Craigslist.

to: mprachi20
try sulit.com.ph many second hand stuff there... goodluck

it will all depend on the size, color and preferences. gives us more specific details, we will try to connect you with the right group :)

pinaymentor

I'm selling 2 full-size beds beds for 10k including mattresses. We're moving out of our condo by next week and I have to get rid of everything by this week. Just let me know.

Do you have a pictute of what you are sellin?

This is one of the beds:
http://olx.ph/item/full-size-bed-with-u … 93a333442c

The other one is a Queen... sorry. You can check out the account on that link to see the other stuff we're selling. Thanks!

Hello cacarramos

Since adverts are not authorised on the forum, I suggest you drop yours in the appropriate section of the site to reach out to those subscribed :

> Moving sales in the Philippines

> Everything for your home in the Philippines

Regards
Kenjee

-Topic Closed

Closed