Sharbatly compound jeddah

Hi All

Looking to move to Jeddah jan 2012 as my husband has been offered a good package , anyone from the uk staying at this compound that could lend a fellow Brit some advise on this compound or show me pictures . I am moving with 3 kids . Aged 16 , 15 , 6

Looking for schools for 3 of them

Thanks

Hi Yara,
My wife, 2 teenage children and myself are moving out to Jeddah on Thursday. We will be living at Sharbatly. from my two week stay in June it is a great compound esp for families. I took, primarily for our kids many photos and vids for the facilities. These are on facebook, if you wish send me your Facebook name... if you have one and I can add you and you are welcome to view them and please ask any questions you wish...

Roy Fisher.

Hi Roy

Many thanks for your reply . Yes i am on facebook ys mjzb is my facebook name . Or send me your facebook details and il send you a friend request .

Many thanks as i am hoping the move will not disrupt the kids as far as there education is concerned . My husband is currently working for IBM in the uk and the move to jeddah is long term so hoping to make myself familier with a few people .

Regards

Yara

also add me aminkassamally on face book i am too in jeddah

Hi Guys,
I'm a british expat looking for an flat in a compound here in jeddah, I have in jeddah for 4 months now with no joy.
I do have a good budget and the company will secure the payments.
are you able to help me please

Hello zzacool-guy, you should post an advert in Jeddah classifieds > accommodation section.

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

Thanks Harmonie, I have now placed an ad I hope i get as answer soon.