I want to go abroad in Brighton

Hi everybody !!!

I'm a French guy, and I would like to go in Brighton in order to improve my english level.

I've just finished my Master degree in Transport and Logistics.

I'm here to find new friends and obtain some advices on Brighton's life: work, party, accomodation...

Thanks a lot to help me :)

See you

Séb

Hey!

What's up? Why did u pick Brighton? It sounds like a great place, very studenty and friendly. Ive lived in Birmingham (which i dont recommend as it is culturally dead and being French, u might not be able to handle idle free time activities etc.) and Manchester and I think u would love that place. Manchester is just amazing. It s a big vibrant studenty lively cultural city. Another one i suggest is Nottingham.

Ur English will improve dramatically after a few months. All u need is to blend in with the crowd. Avoid all French contacts.

Good luck. U will love it.

Ofelia. x

Hello,

In case this can help you, I found while browsing the web, I'm also looking for going to Brighton

helpgoabroad.com/blog/studying-abroad-in-england

helpgoabroad.com/study-abroad/usac-england-brighton-2790/

Hi Seb. Brighton is a good choice, it is nice. Their accent is nice and easy to understand so it would probably be better to go there rather than a little town in England. Good luck :)

Hello everyone,

Please note that you are posting on an old thread (2011). I recommend you share your experience on recent threads.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks for that, Bhavna! Didn't even realise :)

Closed