Ben 10 - Arabic-speaking children in London wanted!

Hi,

My name is Stephanie Thompson and I work for the television production company Twenty Twenty. We are currently working on a children's television gameshow based on the cartoon network series, 'Ben 10 Ultimate Challenge' for Cartoon Network Arabic, and are offering the opportunity for any Classical Arabic speaking children to become contestants for the show.

We need children who are aged 9-11, have watched the Ben 10 cartoons, and speak fluent Classical Arabic, as the shows will be recorded in that language.

Each episode consists of a mixture of trivia, logic puzzles and physical challenges which are all related to the Ben 10 series and should be lots of fun for all involved. A parent will be invited to attend filming with the child as their chaperon, and all expenses will be paid for the trip. Everyone who participates in the show will receive a goody bag and leave with great memories of a fun day out.

The series will be filmed at Three Mills Studios in London between the 5th and 8th September 2011.

The show will be great fun and a unique experience for anyone who takes part. Please feel free to call or email me if you need any more information regarding the show or the process and pass on my contact details to all parents and children who are interested.

We would ideally love to hear back from anybody in the next few days as we will be filming on the 5th September. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch.

Best wishes,
Stephanie
Ben 10 Casting Team
twenty twenty TV
[email protected]
+44 (0) 208 215 3374

I'd have a wander around mosques.
You'll find the right people there but...

Some (very few) Muslims consider it haram to have their picture taken so you may consider care in the way you approach.
That is a tiny minority view within Islam but it's worth a note. I've taken photos of thousands of Muslim subjects and had maybe 3 or 4 refusals.

Well, Arabic is my first language but I am not a child lol. However, I could help on that as I know lots of Arabic speaking families. It is very difficult, not impossible, to find a child in that age who speaks 100% ''Fusha''. I would suggest to look for 13 years old child as he his Fusha is much better than 9-11 years old.

All the best!