American Dentist Practicing in London?

Hi,

I'm desperately seeking an American Dentist practicing in London.  I've been living in the UK for 9 years and unfortunately, none of the dentists I've been to have been up to par with the standards I was used to in the US. All experiences have been unpleasant to say the least. :(

Would be ideal to find one in North London but will travel anywhere at this point for a dentist that is at the top of their game.

Any suggestions would be fantastic. 

K

This is a great question...I hope someone knows of one.  I too am in North London and would benefit.

Hi! I have been here 10 and found two American standard dentists. I come from NC (home of the UNC dental school) and am used to a certain standard since I trained originally in dentistry myself.

Dr. Stern (Dental Practice on the Hill) in Enfield is Australian, but is as good or better than an American Dentist.

Also for root canals I know of an English Endo who did some training in America - he is fantastic. When I went home my Endo, who used to teach endodontics at UNC, said his work was text book and above standard.

The Endo in London is named Dr. Anthony Drutton located in Wimpole Street. I don't think either do NHS everything I paid was out of pocket (as it is at home). Dr. Stern charges less than my US dentist does even with the currency conversion, but he is hard to get an appointment with (high demand). Dr. Drutton is a bit costly, but better than any other endo in this country. Both are worth it.

Hi there, I've been with Bow Lane Dental for years now. They are all American-trained and extremely good! The hygienists are excellent and give you a good ol' American cleaning. They're just off Cheapside, on Bow Lane.

Hello,

At Wild Iris films we are trialling a new state of the art Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush retailing at £120 (moderated: no ads please)

If you would like to trial the toothbrush and potentially be filmed for Market research purposes please contact me.

Many thanks for your time.

Best,

Ben Reid
(moderated:no ads please)

Hi,

I found a very good US dentist that recently moved to London.

Dr. Laura J. Cloke at Cloke Dental (15 Pall Mall) ph. 020 7766 7150

Regards,
Th.

Hi

I know a very good American trained dentist in London.

Dr Ali Parvizi 90 Harley Street, London W1G 7HS.
Tel: 0207 935 2249

Regards
L.

Hi all,

Has anybody discovered a good American dentist in London? Laura Cloke recommended here moved back to the US :( I desperately need to find a good American or American-grade dentist in London. Otherwise have to travel back to the US every time...a minor inconvenience.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Dena

Hello Kelly,

This post is Old but finding a good practitioonner in london is still such a pain nowadays !

If you are looking for a good dentist in London, I would recommend DR Germain.
She is Canadian, trained in DC, practiced in Paris (where I lived).
She moved to London now
https://drgermain.com/