Paediatrician in Black River area

Hi all,

We are moving to Mauritius at the end of October/ beginning of November with our one year old son. Can someone please suggest a good paed in that area?

hello i don't know any paed in the region of tamarin/black river but i know one very good generalist his name is Dr Bernard Piat royal road la mivoie,black river.Hope this can help you.

Dr Neetoo is the goto paed in that area, she is a lovely Irish lady with a wonderful manner and is very caring..she shares rooms with Dr Piat I think twice a week as the rest of the time she works in rose hill with her husband, also a paed.. You can look up Dr Neetoo in yellow pages, specify you want Mrs, and ask for appointment when she is in Black River

Kind regards
andi

Thank you both so much! I really appreciate it :)

You wouldn't perhaps know of a good gynae? Mike, I will totally understand if you dont have a recommendation :P

Hello i have a recommendation ;)Dr Soreefan Hack his cabinet is in Medi-Save Clinic Quatre-Bornes very good gynaecology.In the region of tamarin well by now i don't know anybody.
Cheers

Dr Aumeerally is brilliant. She just delivered my baby of 2 weeks old. She is in Rose-Hill - clinic bon pasteur. HIGHLY recommend her.