Visiting kenya

Hello, I will be visiting Kenya for christmas and would love to learn more about activities, social events, charities, and such. I am an American and would be interested in finding out about how other Americans enjoy life in Kenya.

Hello neva34mason!

Here is the link of the American expats in Kenya > http://www.expat-blog.com/en/nationalities/american/in/africa/kenya/.

Hope that you will enjoy your christmas.;)

Harmonie.:)

Hello Harmonie,
You can also get in touch with me here I do run a community based charity working with communities leaving in difficult conditions especially the slums.We are looking for a goodwill ambassador and partnerships with friends from the USA.
Hope to hear from you soon.
You can call me on this number +254721805443.
Regards
Roger

am  a  kenyan  living  in  the  US  and  would  be  more   than  glad  to  hook  you  up  with  friends  who  can  show,  teach  and  make  you  comfortable  during  your  stay  in  the  country.joel

I know a Nairobi-based company that will take care of your needs to detail with a personalized touch. At a reasonable price too, I think its better than going for strangers you have no way of tracking in case anything happened. Send me an email wundago (at) gmail dot com.