Place To Stay During 2012 Olympics

I may be premature in asking this question. However I am asking if there are places in or near London during the summer of next year. Thought it will be difficult if not asked sooner. Thanks!
BTW, I am not an olympian but plan on travelling to England and am curious as to whether or not finding places will be difficult.

Hey there!

You're not too early in asking this question! :) There will be a lot of people looking for accommodation in and around London (Olympics or not!) next summer - it's such a great city to visit. One thing you might consider is a short term accommodation rental. I work for [moderated: no free ads]

I think it will be lucky to travel in England that time

Hi ...
Accommodation will not be difficult to find in London next Summer ... but you can expect it to be at least DOUBLE the normal tariff.  Having worked in the hospitality/hotel industry for the past 25 years in England - I know I was asked to book groups in London for Summer 2012 over two years ago.  I was quoted 4 times the then published tariff.  The sooner you find and secure somewhere the better.  London is one of the most expensive cities in the world now for accommodation - so be prepared to be shocked.
Good luck.