Close

Employment Pass Rejected

Aprreciated beppi..

So even my employer and visa expertise cannot solve this issue? Coz they told me my marriage application nothing to affect to my new application😩😣😥

As Surya and me already explained, we think it is unlikely that you get a work pass. But we don't know everything and in the end MoM decides, so maybe you are lucky.
But then still you will not be able to bring your baby to Singapore, as neither you (with less than S$5000 salary) nor your bf (assuming he is the father) can sponsor it.

Thank you so much beppi! I really appreciate all ur advice..😊
May God bless you!

Agreed with Beepi. Kindly consider his suggestion and return to your country. Wait for the right opportunity then try again. Sorry, to say at this point, chances are looking slimmer. Wish you and family all the best. Good luck

There is one more idea I have, but it probably only adds to your chasing drams:
If the baby is Singapore citizen, nobody needs to sponsor him/her.
If your bf is the father, he can apply for citizenship for the baby:
https://www.mfa.gov.sg/content/mfa/over … nship.html

I don’t think child born in Singapore looking at the situation at bf’s end and both r not married. It would be too costly for her to deliver a baby in Singapore (as a foreigner). Anyway, good luck to the family.

Thanks beppi!

He can apply even he is declared as bankcrupt?
But since i gave birth in phil the other people told us need DNA test first to apply..

Thank u surya! I appreciate ur idea..

But at this moment my application (spass/epass) already submit.. As my employer and agent said..

I will wait for the result first.. Then watever result i know God has plan for us..

Thank u so much surya!
May God bless you!

Riane23 :

He can apply even he is declared as bankcrupt?
But since i gave birth in phil the other people told us need DNA test first to apply..

There might be further roadblocks, as you said. But I simply don't know, so you'd have to find some other expert to ask about this. Don't put your hopes high!

Thank u so much beppi!😊

Expatriate health insurance in Singapore

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Singapore

Moving to Singapore

Find tips from professionals about moving to Singapore

Travel insurance in Singapore

Enjoy stress-free travel to Singapore