Volunteering in Egypt and helping Orphans & Poor citizens

Yes as for me I will visit them weekly I promise even if I will go alone :)
Concerning going before Eid(Feast) we have only 1 day left!

guys, Im so excited about that and we just have 2 days before Eid. so how we can arrange it ????

I wish, but its just a short period of time.

We can visit after the feast as already most of the shelters are busy nowadays by visitors :)

Plus we shall all meet in order to arrange and mix our plans & idea's.

don moe wrote:

I wish, but its just a short period of time.

We can visit after the feast as already most of the shelters are busy nowadays by visitors :)

Plus we shall all meet in order to arrange and mix our plans & idea's.

:top: Deal

Mohamed, you are doing a great job man, am happy with this thread, hope it will be sticked soon in order to let every body know about it

Thanks again

semsema135 wrote:

Mohamed, you are doing a great job man, am happy with this thread, hope it will be sticked soon in order to let every body know about it

Thanks again

thanks semsema :)
this work is actually done by all of us, and i hope it will be sticked too :)

semsema135 wrote:

Thanks again

I like this idea to be sticked as the benefits of this topic can be spread to all members and to let more people know and share in this good. as always we say "share fel khair" ="share in good":)

Dear all!

I'm coming to Egypt in only 3 days, hope u all will wait for me ;) coz i really wanna join u all and be a part of this.
I'm very excited about this project and I think starting an association is the best thing to do. So.. when is our first meeting and where? Don Moe, any suggestions?

Sousou88 wrote:

Dear all!

I'm coming to Egypt in only 3 days, hope u all will wait for me ;) coz i really wanna join u all and be a part of this.
I'm very excited about this project and I think starting an association is the best thing to do. So.. when is our first meeting and where? Don Moe, any suggestions?

Actually sousou we will wait for you of course till you come safe inshallah ;)
Then we will make a meeting and will start our plan, as for me i already collected many clothes now plus toys :)

Thanks for your support.

mero928 wrote:
semsema135 wrote:

Thanks again

I like this idea to be sticked as the benefits of this topic can be spread to all members and to let more people know and share in this good. as always we say "share fel khair" ="share in good":)

Thanks so much mero :)
i hope it will be sticked soon in order to spread our great idea's :)

Pure egyptian wrote:

can i come?

You are most welcomed!

But can you first tell us any informations or what you are able to help with!

Bravo for the post .. this post is the best one i read since i subscribe myself here :) is wonderful to help other in need...

Dears,
I will be with you ISA

purple_be wrote:

Bravo for the post .. this post is the best one i read since i subscribe myself here :) is wonderful to help other in need...

Thanks Purple_be :)

We are trying our best for them

Hope you join us soon :)

Yahia.Ahmed wrote:

Dears,
I will be with you ISA

Isa, it will be great support too :)

Dear all

I would like to thank Christine for her support and for  making this topic sticked :)

Very good ideas and plans!Thumps up for every single post here in this topic,I think now we need actions...let's now turn from the supporting words phase to the do's phase...steps i mean ,

Personally I got involved in orphan's events more than once,and in different roles.I prefered to keep with one orphanage,visiting,supporting and playing with children.I believe that it's more powerful than visiting several orphanages only once for each.By time children knew me and i got connected to them and i really liked it..and them too

1st We need to meet ,In the meeting we should be objective and decisive,Form like a small friendly entity with a very simple criteria to follow..forexample places to visit,what to participate with,when,plus newly invented ideas if possible...

don moe as you are the one who started it :) ,it will be so nice if you started now suggesting a place and timing to meet and check if it suits others.. :)

P.S : don moe I really appreciate your topic and was so happy to see it..My salutations :)

InvisibleLegend wrote:

Very good ideas and plans!Thumps up for every single post here in this topic,I think now we need actions...let's now turn from the supporting words phase to the do's phase...steps i mean ,

Personally I got involved in orphan's events more than once,and in different roles.I prefered to keep with one orphanage,visiting,supporting and playing with children.I believe that it's more powerful than visiting several orphanages only once for each.By time children knew me and i got connected to them and i really liked it..and them too

1st We need to meet ,In the meeting we should be objective and decisive,Form like a small friendly entity with a very simple criteria to follow..forexample places to visit,what to participate with,when,plus newly invented ideas if possible...

don moe as you are the one who started it :) ,it will be so nice if you started now suggesting a place and timing to meet and check if it suits others.. :)

P.S : don moe I really appreciate your topic and was so happy to see it..My salutations :)

Welcome Invisible Legend :)

Actually am in Sharm el Sheikh and once am back I will fix a meeting date and every one is most welcomed to join me :)

Thanks bro

Since moving here only two weeks ago, my daughter summer who is only 14, posted a message about trying to find out ways to help people less fortunate than herself in Egypt, while living in the uk she has taken part in many projects involving children and teenagers, and was a peer educator in school has also been awarded the bronze youth award, level one ,and just recently completed level one in child care in the UK of which i might add people more than double her age were taking, so i am very proud of her, and hope that she will find some interesting projects in Egypt that might take advantage of her skills.She is very willing to donate her time with children and adults that might need some help. if there is any projects near rehab city that she can take part in i would appreciate any feedback.

chocolata wrote:

Since moving here only two weeks ago, my daughter summer who is only 14, posted a message about trying to find out ways to help people less fortunate than herself in Egypt, while living in the uk she has taken part in many projects involving children and teenagers, and was a peer educator in school has also been awarded the bronze youth award, level one ,and just recently completed level one in child care in the UK of which i might add people more than double her age were taking, so i am very proud of her, and hope that she will find some interesting projects in Egypt that might take advantage of her skills.She is very willing to donate her time with children and adults that might need some help. if there is any projects near rehab city that she can take part in i would appreciate any feedback.

Actually Chocolata! you must be proud by your 14 years old daughter, as for a girl in her age she can be more concerned about other issue's but she choose a way which is not easy but spiritual!
And am surprise that she took a bronze award in the UK, really she is one of her kind.
i only know some projects in Maadi, Heliopolis and Nasr City but not in Rehab & if you would like, she can join us while going to visit orphans shelter within a week maximum as i just came from Sharm el Sheikh and will arrange this weekend a date to go for a visit and play and help kids.

hello dear

it is a good way to help people and children and i must join you don moe ;) i will be happy and i ask can you send me your contacts in my inbox :)

Φιλιά

Nicky1 wrote:

hello dear

it is a good way to help people and children and i must join you don moe ;) i will be happy and i ask can you send me your contacts in my inbox :)

Φιλιά

Welcome Nicky1 any time!

And i am so sorry but i cant send you my personal information as i respect my privacy (without offending u)

hope u understand :)

waiting for you to join us soon.

don moe i already sent you my egyptian mobile number to your inbox and i will be happy to meet you, i will go this week end to Sharm el shiekh and i understood that you go many times,maybe meet there.

Dear all,

Kindly be informed that this weekend i will be going to an orphan shelter in nasr city for kids, so who is interested to join me is most welcomed, i already collected some clothes and toys for the kids and will buy them sweets & candies, so who wanna join just confirm here the day wheather friday or saturday morning.

Hope all can join and have fun with the kids for about 2 hours and within the next two weeks i will also make an outing for the kids to a garden or a restaurant for them to play in the kids area and have a meal (like Mac Donald's happy meal with a toy) or a trip for them.....

So i hope i can get more idea's

Meanwhile , waiting for your kind reply concerning this weekend as i cancelled my trip to hurghada in order to visit orphans.

Thanks for all in advance :)

don moe wrote:

Dear all,

Kindly be informed that this weekend i will be going to an orphan shelter in nasr city for kids, so who is interested to join me is most welcomed, i already collected some clothes and toys for the kids and will buy them sweets & candies, so who wanna join just confirm here the day wheather friday or saturday morning.

Hope all can join and have fun with the kids for about 2 hours and within the next two weeks i will also make an outing for the kids to a garden or a restaurant for them to play in the kids area and have a meal (like Mac Donald's happy meal with a toy) or a trip for them.....

Meanwhile , waiting for your kind reply concerning this weekend as i cancelled my trip to hurghada in order to visit orphans.

What a great idea with an outing for the kids. I'm in! ;)
I would also like to join u this weekend to the orphanage. For me saturday is best, but let's see what the others prefer.
Could u plz post the address of the orphan shelter, so everyone who's interested knows where it is...

Sousou88 wrote:
don moe wrote:

Dear all,

What a great idea with an outing for the kids. I'm in! ;)
I would also like to join u this weekend to the orphanage. For me saturday is best, but let's see what the others prefer.
Could u plz post the address of the orphan shelter, so everyone who's interested knows where it is...

Thanks Sousou for your prompt reply

You are always the first

I will write all info once who are coming will confirm as i will go to know the right address and landmark near it inshAllah :)

Saturday is comfort for me too.

Saturday is very good for me too inshallah..and will be better to go early in the morning..8 or 9..One important thing i need to know is the ages range of children at this orphanage..Hopefully you can post address and other info soon so that everybody can prepare and know how to go earlier..

Thank You

Saturday is nice for me too

good it means till now saturday is good for most of us

As soon as it Volunteering, I have to be free.

islam is the best

Dear all

Confirmed tomorrow to the shelter after 2 pm as the kids will be out during the morning period
So am already going and waiting for all of you

The address

7 al khalifa al rady, 7th district, nasr city,cairo.
Nearest landmark: at tayaran street behind miraco air condition store.
Just PM me and I will send u my mobile number

Thanks

Hi Don Moe ,

I  would love to join in your charity/orphanage visiting drive , I just saw this now so I missed today :(:(:( , I really wanted to join :(

Can you plz advise how I can help ? money, gathering, clothes toys ...etc

Is there a specific scope?

Hey guys,
First of all, thanks to those who came to the shelter yesterday.
Next shelter visit will be this week, maybe on friday if everything goes as we plan. We want to spend 1-2 hours with the kids, and order food for them from McDonalds, maybe Happy Meal with a toy.
The address is still: 7 al khalifa al rady, 7th district, nasr city,cairo.
Anyone who wanna join us this week?

Dear friends

Thanks so much for those who came and joined us, it was such a great company.

I really enjoyed this day plus da girls are amazing as they are about 6 till 8 years old

Hope you join us next time as we will do as sousou mentioned above
Plus later we have more plans to do for kids and animals coming soon

Ya Don Moe, you are making it too early, I have work on Friday and Saturday and am finishing at 3pm:):)

okay ya semsema just tell us whats the best time for you as already we went 3.30

But last time, you said that you will make it at 2pm:(:(

You are  tricky honey;) kidding

semsema135 wrote:

Well mohamed, hope we can visit shelter places, play with the kids there and to buy for them things.

We wanna do actions towards that soon ya man;).It will be nice If we can visit them before Eid in order to let them feel happy, and also it will be big sawab

Cheers

we already went and visited them with help of good friends too
so we are planning to make a new visit this weekend

Hey, I'd love to come! :) But I'm not here this weekend... :( next time hopefully :) It's a great idea, I really want to help out. Let me know if there's anything I can do or if you need me to bring anything from the UK for the kids for next time :D

Elaine
x