Moving soon to Paradise!

Hi my name is Juliet, currently living in UK with my two children aged 14 and 10 but my Husband is already living in Mauritius and loving it!!!  He is working for a major developer on the island and we all plan to move over by the end of this summer!!  Im very excited but nervous too!!  Do you think I will like it?  Are the International schools good and will my boys be happy?  I also have a black 1 yeah old Labrador who we are planning to bring with us!!

Welcome on board Juliet :)

I am sure you'll enjoy living in Mauritius, life is pretty good here

I moved the thread to the Mauritius forum. You should have a look to the other threads I might help you a lot to find out more about life here ;)

All the best,

Julien

Thank you Julien!!

Well, our flights are booked and we move out on 9th September!!!  We have found a gorgeous brand new house in Tamarin - 4 bed 3 bathrooms swimming pool and garden...its on a private estate with beautiful mountain views (but I guess there are mountain views everywhere in Mauritius!)

Very excited!!

I have been reading some of the forums and it all looks positive so far.  My husband is loving it out there.  He is an Estate Agent (the best on the island) so if you know anyone wanting to buy then get in touch!!!

Chat soon

Juliet
:cool::cool:

Hi Juliet,
I will too be moving to Mauritius along with my family by mid September. I have been to La Bocage school last year and met the teachers and also saw all the classes and I am sure your child will be very happy there.
Julien,
I will be in Mauritius from 1-8 Aug for my medicals and finalising my paper work. Please e-mail me your cell number. I will call to say Hi!!.
See Ya
Terence

Hi Juliet
I am from Uk/London. Planning to go to Mau. end of Sept/Oct. to look for a property, as yr husband is a estate agent, he can advise for some properties.
You can contact me on my mob. 07903055081.
Thank you.
BG.

Hi Terence!

Thats good to know thank you!!  I hope he will be happy at La Bocage, it does seem like a very nice school!!

Good luck with you move...what area will you be living in?

BG16,

I will pass you phone number to my Husband and he will be very happy to help you with any enquiries you may have!:)