Close

New in Lisbon - Trying to meet people!

Bonjour Bakty,

Bienvenue a Lisbonne!!! Tout comme toi je suis arrivée en Octobre 2012 et je ne parle pas beaucoup le portugais, j'ai quelques amis(es) sur Lisbonne.  Je serais ravie de faire ta connaissance, alors dis moi quand tu es dispo pour un cafe. Bien a toi

Hello MFD73 > you should please write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you very much. :)

Hi Bakty!
I've lived in Portugal for 24 years having come from NZ. My parents are Portuguese. I love meeting new people and I'd love to have a coffee with you:)
Give me a call.
bisou
Carla
(moderated: for security reason use private msg)

Hi to all Portuguese am new and wana meet new friends. Love to live in Portugal.  Beautiful country.

Hi, I saw that your post is quite old, but i have the same problem and seek for friends here in Lisbon, please let me know if you are still here and want to meet.
Julia

Hi
I hope that you are fine 😊
I'll be visiting Lisbon in 29 October to 05 November i want to make new friends over there.
Can you help me ?
Thank you ☺

Hello,

I´m Miguel and i live in Lisbon. I´m studing english and seeking someone who i can speake english and drink a beer. Just talk e take a good time.

Expatriate health insurance in Lisbon

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Lisbon

Moving to Lisbon

Find tips from professionals about moving to Lisbon

Travel insurance in Lisbon

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Lisbon

Flights to Lisbon

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Lisbon