Newbie interested to make some friends

Hello everyone,

This is Shivaji, a 28 year old Indian guy (single) looking for friends. I arrived in Jakarta 2 months back and am currently staying in Central Jakarta. l am a consultant by profession and I am here for a considerable long time (2-5 years). All this while, I have been trying to settle down and that has kept me isolated from everything. As a matter of fact, I'm always up for meeting new people (irrespective of their caste, creed, region, religion, colour and age) and consider myself as open to making friends with all kinds of people. I have heard that Indonesia is a great country and lot of people (expats) have gone back with very happy memories. It would be great to catch up with my expat friends here as well as the local people to learn about the Indonesian way of life (it would also help me in practicing my limited fluency on Bahasa).. So S

I am really looking forward to make some new friends. Please let me know and I will be glad to meet you up.

Cheers!

Hi dear shiava ji, my name is sohail malik and i am from pakistan and now moved in jakarta and looking for new friends here.if you want me make a friend you can conect me any time.looking farward reply. byyyyyyye

Hi Malik,

Great to hear from you ! Are you already in Jakarta? If yes, then we can meet up any day as per your convinience. I am free between 7-11 pm week days and of course on weekends. We can explore Jakarta together, what say? My email ID is [email protected]. Please drop me a line and let me know when we can meet. Take care!

Cheers!

i am in jakarta and living near klapa garding and i am free only busy in ramadan .where you lived in jakarta let me know and we can arrange to meet some where.looking  farward i need good friend to walk around jakarta. ilove it.byyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee.

Hello,, Shivaj and Malik welcome to Jakarta, hope u guys enjoy ur staying here...;)