About Sharurah

guys need your help,

I need to know what kind of culture and tradition in Sharurah. How are the people there? I will be working in Sharurah armed forces hospital as a nurse and I dont know what to expect.

thats a far far away from everything else.
I mean thats practically in the empty quarter!

RedGoblin wrote:

thats a far far away from everything else.
I mean thats practically in the empty quarter!

tnx.. is it safe to work there? I know it is a boundary, near Yemen and things are not going well with yemen government and its people right..?

hi yanc18,,,

I need to know what kind of culture and tradition in Sharurah.
the culture and tradition are the same in any region of saudi arabia.

How are the people there?
always people in small area are friendly and nice.

I will be working in Sharurah armed forces hospital as a nurse and I dont know what to expect.

you will be relaxed as i think coz expats in small area work,eat,shop and travel toghether, not like in busy cities.

i hope this help

regards

Hi jeddahboy!

Thank you so much for replyng.. I really appreciate it..it somehow lessens my anxiety..

you are welcome .

is it safe to work there?

yeah and don't worry about any area inside saudi arabia.

I know it is a boundary, near Yemen and things are not going well with yemen government and its people right..?

you mean beggars .. you will not forced to give them if you don't like to do .

if you mean safe, the region are safe coz saudi arabia protects it well due to oil.

i know people live and work there and they are happy.

hope this help.

best of luck

@jeddahboy

Thanks again.. :) I appreciate it so much.:D

it is a good opportunity to work in sharurah armed forces hospital, as a nurse compare to other hospitals, as there is good nursing administration,

im in kuala lumpur as lecturer for nursing... i have seven years experience in Philippine General Hospital as trauma nurse... may i know how to apply in sharurah from Manila through an agency...??? any suggestions??? email me the name of the agency... many many thanks.

Hi
i got job in sharurah as a teacher
i want to knw army school is thr inside the sharurah armed force hospital hw il be d living plc inside d hospital for staff its neat n clean hygenic. Ths very imprt to me plz rply me as soon as possible.

thank you

Hi
i got job in sharurah as a teacher
i want to knw army school is thr inside the sharurah armed force hospital hw il be d living plc inside d hospital for staff its neat n clean hygenic. Ths very imprt to me plz rply me as soon as possible.

thank you