Rules of Life by Richard Templar

Hello forums
yesterday i found this book i d`like to share this rules with you
thanks

Part I: Rules for you

Keep it under your hat, don't preach, propagate or even mention this

You'll get older but not necessarily wiser; wisdom isn't about not making mistakes but about learning to escape afterward with our dignity and sanity intact

Accept What is done is done and you need to just get on with things

Accept yourself. You don't have to improve or change or strive for perfection. Quite the opposite. Just accept.

Know what counts and what doesn't. There are some things in this life that is important and a whole lot of things that aren't
    Dedicate your life to something. A yardstick to measure How and what I am doing and where I am going

Be flexible in your thinking. Try not to see life as an enemy, but as a friendly sparring partner

Taking an interest in the outside world is about developing you, rather than for the world's benefit

Be on the side of the angels, not the beasts

Only dead fish swim with the stream. Life is meant to be a series of struggles and lulls

Be the last to raise your voice

Be your own adviser, intuition.

No fear, no surprise, not hesitation, no doubt

I wish I'd done that, and I will. The world is divided into those who look at others enviously and those who look at others as a motivational tool

Count to 10, you'll get an appropriate response
    Change what you can change, let go of the rest. Dedicate yourself personally to things you can change, areas where you can make a difference.

Aim to be the very best at everything you do, not the second best. Failing is fine. Aiming for the second best isn't.

Don't be afraid to dream

Don't dwell on the past. Live here, live now. Live in this moment.

Don't live in the future. Dreams are great but reality is fine too

Get on with life, it's whooshing past. You have to give it a bit of thought if you want to get the best out of it

Dress like today is important. People will react differently to you if you dress as if it matters.

Have a belief system. You don't have to prove it to anyone else, justify it, even show it

Leave a little space for yourself each day, where you do absolutely nothing

Have a plan, or it will always remain a dream
    Have a sense of humor

Choose how you make your bed. Do the right thing every time, you know what it is

Life can be a bit like advertising, you'll never know from which bits of effort comes the best reward.

Get used to stepping outside your comfort zone. Expanding your comfort zone makes you feel good about yourself.
    Learn to ask questions

Have dignity. It's about showing self-respect and having quiet self-esteem
    It's ok to feel big emotions

Keep the faith

You'll never understand everything.

Know where true happiness comes from, it's right in yourself
    Know when to let go, when to walk away.

Look after yourself

Maintain good manners in all things
    Prune your stuff frequently

Remember to touch the base
    Draw the lines around yourself