A Job Offer

Hi,

I am new in this forum and I  hope to find some help. I Just have a job offer from KSU as an assistant professor in te college of language and translation. What I don't know is, if this offer is good for à Dr in Cognitive sciences with scientific publications and many talks and confrences...

What is new for me is the fact that I have to negociate the salary!

An other thing, is that i want that my familly travels with me, but nothing is mentioned obout this in the offer. I don't know the duration of the contract? So do I have to talk about all this now?

Thanks to you by advance for your help

Here is the offer:

The salary: SR 10640
A monthly transportation allowance of (SR 600 )
Annual 60 days' paid leave in the summer.
A return air ticket at the end of each academic year when the contract is renewed.
A one-way air ticket at the end of the contract.
An annual housing allowance of ( SR 25000)
A furnishing allowance equivalent to 50% of the housing allowance is paid only once (previously employed personnel in Saudi Arabia are not eligible).
Free medical care at the University teaching hospitals.
End of service gratuity: 1/2 month's salary for each full year of service if you leave after 2-4 years, or one month's salary for each full year of service if the contract is renewed for five years or more (Maximum SR 100,000).

hi,I think this offer is pretty good,but they didnt mention the yearly incremnts,

can i know please how did you apply for.this job?or how.you was suvvessfully hired?

i have a mster degree in pharmaceuticals,is there any chance to look for a position?

thanks

KSU  north Riyadh so the cost of living about 20.000 to 35.000rs depend your family if u alone u can living in compound
according to offer it's good and u can save some money monthly