Help with job hunt in Italy

Hi

I am thinking about a move to Italy .. I need some advise on how to look for english speaking jobs there. In Turkey we use 'craigs list' in uk we use 'gumtree' is there a particular website I should be looking at to see what the opportunities are..

I have teaching experience, but I am looking for business/office/tourism kind of job.

Hi zaffy!

Maybe you could tell more about your professional experiences so that members of the forum can guide you.
You could also post an advert in the jobs section of Italy classifieds ;)

Good luck
Armand

yes I saw the classified section but there wasnt alot on there ..

I am International business coordiantor for american luxury footwear brands. I manage orders, sales, client management, costs, shipping, market and internal cost analaysis. 3-5 years exp in this type of role for a variety of industries,

I am also teaching adults conversational english at a language school partime (evening and weekends/ i am not certified but I have 6 months experience

I have worked as an au pair in Turkey teaching preschool and toddlers English and providing care for them (1 year)

I have a BA hons degree n International business management,

So thats my CV in a nutshell :) If anyone thinks they can help let me know :)

Well i meant that you could actually post your cv and details on your search in classifieds for it to be more visible to recruiters.
Anyway i hope you will find something soon ;)

Regards
Armand