Looking for house to rent in Grand Baie

Do you know of any expats that are leaving Mauritius in the next month or two?  We are urgently looking to rent a house in the Grand Baie area, preferable 3/4 bedrooms, 2 Baths, fully fenced.

Hi, we have a house for rent in Pereybere (near Grand Baie) if you are interested,  it is fenced and has swimming pool, parking, newly decorated and furnished. Only 3 bedrooms if thats OK let me know.

Carla, please contact me if you would like to advertise your products on the website. Free ads are not allowed here

Dear Julien,
The house belongs to my Husband (i.e. is a private letting)and I am just replying to the query of user Capetonian. If you don't wish for people to reply to such queries then maybe you should make it clear people are not allowed to ask such such questions on this forum.

Sorry Carla, when I saw an email address propertiesinmauritius (dot)com I thought you were a real estate agent

Thanks Carla for your response.  I pm'd you.

I also apologise if my request caused trouble.

Hi Capetonian,
We just arrived back today from our 9 days visit.
What did you think of your time on the island, what areas did you look at?
We met a lovely person from SA who is involved in the region, knows a lot of South Africans, good for networking and also good to know people for a bit of social networking too.
I will give you her details if you like?

Wendill, I pm'd you.  Your contact's details would be great, thanks!

Wendill, maybe you could even invite her to participate on Expat.com? ;) (it could help a lot)

May I get a range of rentals somewhere near to Port Louis

Julien wrote:

Wendill, maybe you could even invite her to participate on Expat.com? ;) (it could help a lot)

Julien, I added my comments on Wendill's post regarding his experience in Mauritius.   :/

sdmam > please check http://www.lexpressproperty.com/index.php?lang=en

Capetonian > I don't understand your message?

Thanks Julien
You are really of great help.
Best Regards
SD

Julien wrote:

sdmam > please check http://www.lexpressproperty.com/index.php?lang=en

Capetonian > I don't understand your message?

Sorry, I misunderstood your comment to Wendill. Having one of those days....

Hello Capetonian!

Im also looking for an accomodation for the end of May (for 6months...)....are you still lokking for something because I might have found a house in Grand Baie... :)

sonatina wrote:

Hello Capetonian!

Im also looking for an accomodation for the end of May (for 6months...)....are you still lokking for something because I might have found a house in Grand Baie... :)

No thanks, we are sorted.  Good luck!

Thank you for your answer!

Could I know how you found your house finally?

Yes, my husband went through a local estate agent.:)

[moderated : off topic , I invite you to create a new thread ]