Is it really matter in india the difference of culture and language ?

who among of us do believe that if you are loving someone who are going to accept all the things on him/her, no matter what he/she was. different culture, different in language and so on and so fourth.
i am actually a filipina, i got two indian boyfriends. the first one is a half german-indian and the other one is a total indian, with an indian father and mother.
the first indian guy i have,left me without telling to me why, but then, months ago he was trying and trying to communicate with me, but since i already had a so called "NEW LOVE" i try not to be annoyed of all things he was saying, such as coming here in the philippines and meet my parents, because he want to marry me he was saying that, i do not know how true he was, cause he was once left me.
then the other love i have actually we are in our 9th month this august just last august 12, when we have that month.
it's really hard to have a relationship in a very far land, but for me if we always communicate then it will make our relationship last.
i always call him, mail him (2-3x a day) just to let him know what is happening on me, and also i was really tring to communicate with him, but that guy, its been 7 months since he was not mailing me, but he is calling me in alternate basis (is it enough).i keep on asking him to communicate with me, he would always say this and taht and because i love him and loving him, i believe on what he was saying.
just this two weeks ago, here coems the big problem we two made.
but before that i already told him anything about my family, what we have and what we do not have. i really came from a very simple family here in the philippines nad not yet tried to travle in any country here in the world except for my mother, but it was two decades ago.
i do not have papers but i am willing to fix everything just to come in india. what he was telling me that really makes me worry and seems to eat my whole life is that when he told me this last tuesday.
"if you are not coming in india soon, might i will marry other girl"i asked him is it a fix marriage?he said yes.
i told him many times how i love to come in india, and jus that day also i was asking fora help on him because i know somehow he can help me.
he was also telling me that, "i cant come in the philippines  because my parents will not going to allow me"(he is alraedy 24 years old), that if he come here for himmeans he will leave his parents. alos he told me that "my family members only know how to speak hindi, they can not understand english", what makes me sad more is that when he said "you are noce i am going to pray to GOd that he will going to give youa  guy who could love you and make you happy, please try to understand"
i am really so disppointed, he was teh one who planned all..
i am asking him, if he is already engaged but he jus saying "no". i also asked do you love me, he would always answer "i love you more than my life"
i guess culture and language really matter for him, or he do not love me..

Cause of business reason,we communicated with some India man,the first impression is the love from them is toooo easy,it was not good.Frankly speaking,I don't think he love you.
My Italian licent 45years old,moved to Africa to be with his girlfriend.