Manchester United Games on Cable

Hi Guys,

Can someone pls let me know what cable provider shows the United games? tired of watching online. I can't believe they showed the City game live and a replay the following day and are not showing any United Games.

Arshard

@Sir Alex Is All That: I wouldn't advocate in a public forum the use of any illegal activity to watch sports events, but for MU games, well. As a small hint, get a dish, set-up box and a magic card that will last more than three day at a time and you can get everything you want off satellite. Or:

kplus.vn/Default.aspx?Page=HOME

and get it legally, or one more PSA (Public Service Announcement):

vietnamnews.vnagency.com.vn/Sports/214385/VTV-to-air-UEFA-Champions-League.html

VTV to air UEFA Champions League

HA NOI – Viet Nam Television (VTV) has won the broadcasting rights to the 2011-12 UEFA Champions and Europa League football tournaments in Viet Nam, according to an official VTV source.

Costs involved in the broadcasting agreement have not been made public.

As scheduled, VTV will air two play-offs and 13 main rounds of the Champions League alongside 15 rounds of the Europa League on channel 3 (VTV3) from August 17 to May 20.

The channel will also broadcast the UEFA Super Cup match live on August 27. – VNS

Thanks a million Budman! Appreciate it! The dish sounds tempting but i live in an apartment so not sure how i can set it up. Will look up the other two options! Something else to do over the weekends now that the footie is up! Cheers