Help for Hospitality/Conferencing recruitment

I have been applying for jobs in Gibraltar's gaming industry but I am trying to help my wife find roles for her.

She has over 5 years experience in corporate sales for conference and banqueting sector. We have started sending out the CV to some hotels in gibraltar, south spain and up to marbella but struggling to find any recruiters that cover that sector as much as the gamin industry.

Is anyone able to advice of recruiters or best way to approach people in this sector?

Hi Andy Opel,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope you will receive some advices very soon. You may want to put an advert in the Gibraltar classifieds > job section. It might help you.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Hi Andy

Take a look under post subject Arriving Wednesday 22 June, I posted recruitment agencies. You might want to contact the Gibraltar Government here in London, they have been helpful.  The Gibraltar Magazine, and Insight Gibraltar on-line are good.

Coco

Try reed.co.uk/gibraltar

Hi Andy, i work for an agency based in Gibraltar and i may be able to help. If you ask your wife to send her CV to [email protected] i will see if we have anything available. I have only recently moved here myself and know it can be tough