Need help from Singaporean, please!

deleted

sounds dubious and i think you are crasy

nonetheless, will be on a lookout for him

i'm singaporean too:)

Hi koi149!

Maybe you should post on the Singapore forum.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

akxiuna wrote:

sounds dubious and i think you are crasy

nonetheless, will be on a lookout for him

i'm singaporean too:)

I know that's crazy but how can I do.
Thanks Akxiuna

koi149 wrote:

It sounds crazy but I do need help from you, Singaporean or who know my friend!

My friend is Singaporean, name Lee Han Bon Adrian,his birthday is August 9, 1975.He married and had 3 kids.

He used to be a car racer and worked as a financier. He has a Nissan Skyline GTR-pink color ( I think this is important point because people who own an Nissan Skyline GTR Pink is rare in the world...)

He's moved to Viet Nam since March,2011 to do business.

Now, he's gone and I can not contact with him anymore....I'm really sad and worried.( I think I will go to Singapore to find him)

Maybe you think I'm insane because it's impossible to find/know a man like that...but I need to find my friend.

if you knows any information about my friend, please email me via [email protected].

I will greatly appreciate your kindness.

Thank you for your reading

Hi, not to pour cold water on you. I dont know your relationship with him & I dont want to probe, but its practically impossible to find him here. Do you have his Singapore address? He changed his number thats why you cant contact him? Do you know his friends? Singapore is not big but its still needle in a haystack if you come by. Singapore immigration has already stepped up on checks. So if you really want to come, just be careful.

Skyline? Many people are driving that. Its Fairlady now.

Hope you can find him soon.:)

I did a search on Yellow Pages & I couldnt find his adress. I searched mine & found it. So I believe his residential home is not under his name. You can try it
yellowpages.com.sg

Thank you so much ,lostsouls. it's really mean to me.

When he was in Viet Nam, I knew his apartment, phone number,friends...But now, he's gone without saying any words. He's moved to China or Sing I think. Just afraid that he may get accident or some bad things happen. I don't know his address in Singapore.
I'll think carefully.

Thank you

koi149 wrote:

Thank you so much ,lostsouls. it's really mean to me.

When he was in Viet Nam, I knew his apartment, phone number,friends...But now, he's gone without saying any words. He's moved to China or Sing I think. Just afraid that he may get accident or some bad things happen. I don't know his address in Singapore.
I'll think carefully.

Thank you

Well, hes gone to another country, but not his friends. His friends must have know where hes heading to. As you say, he has a family in Singapore. He cant wander off far.

As a friend, he should at least let you know where hes heading to & not move on quietly unless...................... I dont want to probe much...

I think the best way is to ask his friends. If you have his Singapore handphone number or residential number, ask your male friend to call his residential number to avoid misunderstanding if you know what I mean....

Good luck.

Tried Facebook?

Sir Alex Is All That wrote:

Tried Facebook?

He has no facebook. He's businessman and alwways busy. I just know his gmail.:(. of course, no reply. T_T

Check linked in then,linkedin.com. Good luck and i hope he's ok.

hi, i'm a singaporean but i dun know this person.. well, if u r really in need or u think tat this person is in some sort of danger, maybe u would like to consult the singapore consulate in hcmc.. or maybe email us to let us know how we can help ...

yyk wrote:

hi, i'm a singaporean but i dun know this person.. well, if u r really in need or u think tat this person is in some sort of danger, maybe u would like to consult the singapore consulate in hcmc.. or maybe email us to let us know how we can help ...

Basically I cant think of any ideas to help her. No clues, leads, etc. There's no way for me to start.:(

lostsouls wrote:
yyk wrote:

Basically I cant think of any ideas to help her. No clues, leads, etc. There's no way for me to start.:(

well, it may be a real emergency... we can always keep an eye out for one another...

yyk wrote:

well, it may be a real emergency... we can always keep an eye out for one another...

There must be a way to start.

lostsouls wrote:
yyk wrote:

There must be a way to start.

Thank you so much.your care really make me feel better.

recently,I has been known that my friend went to China.

Im thinking that I should go to Singapore Embassy in Ho Chi Minh city to ask( But as lostsouls says, there's no Lee Han Bon Adrian in yellow pages_so I dont know how:()
Could people in Consultant/ Embassy define a man by his birthday or some words of his full name?
Or should I call every name "Adrian" and "Lee" in Singapore that i can find in yellow pages?
It likes looking for a neddle in the bottle of haystack.

my friend's little fat,chubby, about 1.63m in height.he wears glass and smoke a lot....He said that his Nissan skyline gtr pink color is limited.just 6 nos in  the world....

well, i think im going to be crazy.

Thank you so much for help me alot.

Don't mean to be pedantic but the smallest amount Nissan made was for the GTR was 45 for the race spec. They won't make 6 as it wont be homologated to for any national races. I do hope you find your friend soon. It's possible only six is Singapore and boy do they know their cars in Sing!

one way is to place an advert in the singapore newspapers "The Straits Times". u can check out their website and email them for details.

Don't mean to be pedantic but the smallest amount Nissan made was for the GTR was 45 for the race spec. They won't make 6 as it wont be homologated to for any national races. I do hope you find your friend soon. It's possible only six is Singapore and boy do they know their cars in Sing!

I dont know much about car.but this one is Pink GTR .

Thanks you for your information

will keep a lookout here... in any way, you can also try singapore forums or perhaps hire a private detective in SG... good luck!

gk2011 wrote:

will keep a lookout here... in any way, you can also try singapore forums or perhaps hire a private detective in SG... good luck!

Thank you gk2011.
i still try as much as I can to find him
Sometimes I believe in the fate..

koi149 wrote:

I dont know much about car.but this one is Pink GTR .

Thanks you for your information

Sorry to say this but you may want to consider the possibility that he don't want to be located for whatever reason.

Otherwise, let me throw you some suggestions, not sure will work but no harm trying......if you are not giving up.

1. Is his name real?. Did you see this in his passport or Identity card.
2. If you cannot find him, maybe you can try to find his car (if he owns it and has not sold it). You can do this by checking out the GTR Club in Singapore. There are some online links or you can call the club. You can also call Automobile Association of Singapore... they may be able to direct you with GTR owners or Clubs.
3. You can also call Tan Chong Motor in Singapore. They sell Nissan again not sure able GTR. Also not sure if they will give out owner details. Unless you have crazy reasons to make them tell you... I am not making any suggestions!

Hope this help. Good Luck.

I went to this link that show a row of GTRs parked together.

one of the forum also commented a pink GTR in Singapore, maybe your friend!.

you may want to join the forum to ask.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/146146-some- … apore.html

"
STEVE - GTROC Member:

Mmmmm, the "orange" one has some nice wheels - Deffo not the PINK one tho !!"

Don't want to upset you. any chance that he doesn't want to contact you?

Secondly, I think you have misspelt his name. Could it be BOON?

Thirdly, a person of this name was racing in Singy last year, 2010. If you go to this link < http://www.sasca.com.sg/ > and hit the CONTACT US Link, you could make a request of that organisation to PASS it to him.

Don't have to give a long explanation, just if they can do that and advise if he is in VN or SP.

I see you also used < wuhuciri.netii.net/ > in your search. Google has several of your posts indexed so the 'noise' you have created will likely get back to him.

Bet VN Immigration knows!

Hi Jaitch,

Great Job. This is even closer. Got the correct name and car !
http://www.mettlegames.com/hof2010-dragcarrace
Class 11A

Ranking     Challengers
1    Wong, Lester (Nissan GTR 35)
2    Lek, Suen Kwang (Nissan GTR 35)
3    Lee, Adrian Han Boon (Nissan GTR 35)

Also see youtube of Pink GTR in Singapore maxwell road. if you read the threads, it seem the owner is female (the wife?). Not sure how many Pink GTR are there in Singapore as the color is not common !.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwbOJjh-c-E

Good Luck!

Greatly appreciate you guys. Thank you so much.
i also think that man might not want to contact with me.....:)

Thank you for your help. You guys are very enthusiastic.  Im so touched.
I will move on.

koi149 wrote:

Greatly appreciate you guys. Thank you so much.
i also think that man might not want to contact with me.....:)

Thank you for your help. You guys are very enthusiastic.  Im so touched.
I will move on.

Happy to hear that. By the way, I will be in HCMC from 2nd to 8 Jan. Happy to meet you for a drink.

I am looking for a place to stay and to relocate. Eg open bank account etc

Let me know. You can PM (message) me as well.

Guys,

Isn't this too personal for outsiders to be involved? :(

To Khoi49, no offence to you. Just felt that is too personal and there is only 1 side of story.

this thread is outdated - I close it

Closed