Spain>UK Looking for advice.

So I want to move to the UK from Spain. I've been looking, and my idea was going to London. But seems like everyone dislikes the idea because of it's prices. I'm looking mainly for a "shit job", like working in a bar or similar. Is it really not possible to live in London, away from the center with a job like that? Are that kind of jobs available?

If London is out of the picture, what City could be a nice idea?

My main concern is the Job. Are "shit jobs", those enough to live with some money left, but not a lot saved, available? Thanks in advance, any suggestion is welcome!

Hi Suas!!!
I recomended you Birmingham!Is the second city of england,less spanish people and you can to improve your english hehe.

If you want,you can write me!

Good luck!

I live 20 minutes away from Manchester. They say it's not the best city but me and my husband got a job within 10 days and we both where able to settle. I would love to live in London because I am from Madrid and love big cities but London is way too expensive, maybe when I finish my diploma, we can afford London, they have better weather...Cualquier cosita, preguntame.
Feliz 2012,
Cristina