How many steps?

Salam Aleikum everyone,

How many steps do you think we take collectively around the world every day? Whether going about our business, connecting with each other, going to our church/mosque, performing our daily chores, kids playing etc. It's remarkable to think of the unison of all our footsteps.

Seeing as this is an Expat.com for one of the most populace cities in the world, i thought you might enjoy this video. I smile every time i watch it, and hope you do too.

Salam,

k

http://vimeo.com/channels/staffpicks#21248863

filmed by Takayuki Akachi
music by DULO

yeah it is nice video :):)

I love it :)

Thanks for sharing it with us ;)

this video is amazing and also music but you know `em.. i don`t do anything in my entire life i just watching the longest yard everyday i don`t know why

don moe wrote:

Thanks for sharing it with us ;)

my pleasure!
glad you enjoyed it.
i never tire of watching it myself.
makes me want to travel
k

ebcmarwan wrote:

yeah it is nice video :):)

glad others are enjoying it too.
salam,
k

Mostafa sam wrote:

this video is amazing and also music but you know `em.. i don`t do anything in my entire life i just watching the longest yard everyday i don`t know why

mostafa, be careful. i know life can be hard but you must watch your state of mind. it's like the saying goes "guard your heart". your state of mind determines how you perceive the world around you, which in turn creates your reality. whatever has caused you to lose focus, look at it from a distance and regain perspective. resilience and faith are the most important supports we all have. i hope you get back on track soon:) watch the video a few more times and grab hold of the momentum of life :)

salam,
k

ok Mrs thank you

Hello, Kat
thank you,u always feed us with a health mentality and nice creative ideas. I have watched this video many times.did u have notice the faces of many people, many nations, and many smiles.No difference between black or white people ,arabs or western, asian or nigar. people are People every where and this combination of faces and smiles gives u serenity and it draws a real smile on the faces . keep the good work up

Amr

mero928 wrote:

Hello, Kat
thank you,u always feed us with a health mentality and nice creative ideas. I have watched this video many times.did u have notice the faces of many people, many nations, and many smiles.No difference between black or white people ,arabs or western, asian or nigar. people are People every where and this combination of faces and smiles gives u serenity and it draws a real smile on the faces . keep the good work up

Amr

oh amr, i'm the same...i watch this over and over...there is a connection i feel to each person in the video. i'm so glad you liked it as much as i do :)

salam my friend,
k

Kathy, I was smiling while watching this, I think this will be done in utopia, people's faces are so kind, happy, and all of them are smiling and love eachothers, at the same time, they are doing their jobs,and they are moving in steps
Thank you for sharing the video, and am waiting for you here in Egypt, we have alot of things to talk about,
say big hi to toronto
Take care
Cheers from Egypt;):)

i just wanna save it as it's adorable :)

Its amazing :) Just like you are...

Thank you....and keep the good stuff coming.

semsema135 wrote:

Kathy, I was smiling while watching this, I think this will be done in utopia, people's faces are so kind, happy, and all of them are smiling and love eachothers, at the same time, they are doing their jobs,and they are moving in steps
Thank you for sharing the video, and am waiting for you here in Egypt, we have alot of things to talk about,
say big hi to toronto
Take care

salem aleikum my friend,

I am so glad you liked this. And I echo your sentiments.

I wish so much that I could join everyone tonight :( but I will enjoy the photos and feel the vibe :)

Be good bella.

Salam

k

Ahmad Khallaf wrote:

Its amazing :) Just like you are...

Thank you....and keep the good stuff coming.

Shukran Ahmad,

Hope to meet you one day soon :)

Be well,

Salam,

K

Katyusha wrote:
semsema135 wrote:

say big hi to toronto
Take care

salem aleikum my friend,

I wish so much that I could join everyone tonight :( but I will enjoy the photos and feel the vibe :)

Be good bella.

Salam

k

Kathy, you know, walahy we missed you so much in the last outing, Don moe was delivering to me your messages, I wanted you to join with us the party so much:(, but we will do it alot when you will be back to cairo, we will have alot of fun &will enjoy a great moments, just come back, am sure we will have a great time coz seriously you are a cheerful person with a great personality
Your egyptian friends are waiting for you here, so don't be late
Cheers from Egypt:):)

semsema135 wrote:
Katyusha wrote:
semsema135 wrote:

say big hi to toronto
Take care

salem aleikum my friend,

Be good bella.

Salam

k

Kathy, you know, walahy we missed you so much in the last outing, Don moe was delivering to me your messages, I wanted you to join with us the party so much:(, but we will do it alot when you will be back to cairo, we will have alot of fun &will enjoy a great moments, just come back, am sure we will have a great time coz seriously you are a cheerful person with a great personality

morning sunshine!
i felt like i missed a good time...but i was soo happy that you were out and enjoying each other and the summer evening...wishing in my heart i was there...poor don moe...i kept sending him msgs as i felt like i wanted to hear and see you all...alas, it will come soon enough God willing
look forward to seeing the pics.
ma salama habibti
salam
k

Poor me :D

Katyusha wrote:
semsema135 wrote:
Katyusha wrote:

salem aleikum my friend,

Be good bella.

Salam

k

morning sunshine!
i felt like i missed a good time...but i was soo happy that you were out and enjoying each other and the summer evening...wishing in my heart i was there...poor don moe...i kept sending him msgs as i felt like i wanted to hear and see you all...alas, it will come soon enough God willing
ma salama habibti
salam
k

Kathyy, yala come quickly in order to join our outings, and actually you were with us in our hearts

I posted the pictures on facebook, and tagged you in a message there:):)
See you soon habibty
Takecare
Cheers

semsema135 wrote:
Katyusha wrote:
semsema135 wrote:

morning sunshine!
ma salama habibti
salam
k

Kathyy, yala come quickly in order to join our outings, and actually you were with us in our hearts

I posted the pictures on facebook, and tagged you in a message there:):)
See you soon habibty
Takecare
Cheers

thanks semsema for your efforts as usual ;)