Help ---- I NEED A CAR!

Ok Fam,

I have been in Addis almost a year now, I have decided to stay @least for sometime.  Therefore, I plan to own a car in the next couple of months ... What is the best way to own a car? Buy, import, ..... Help me!

Hello FantaLove & welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that other members will advise you soon.

Harmonie.:)

Thanks Dear!!!!!

it is better to import if you have duty free access or eligiblity.

hello friends ,

in india i am engaged in agricutural business in medium size
now i wants to move for ethiopia as they are giving cheap pricing agri land
and minimum invest of 50 lacs is it viable if anyone of you having such
ground details pls revert

Hello nahar, I live in addis and so far i help so many indians to come here and invest or teach in university so you can contact me [email protected]
solomon

Hi solomon, could you please stop spreading your phone number on the forum.

Thanks,
Harmonie.

ok
I have been in Addis almost a year now, I have decided to stay @least for sometime.  Therefore, I plan to own a car in the next couple of months ... What is the best way to own a car? free gift, import, ..... Help me!
Last edited by Tesfaye Dula

Hi Tesfaye Dula,

Could you please stop copying messages? You could just give your answer or ask your own questions?

Thank you.

@Christine .... thanks

Importing a car might take some time in the process but it might be a good choice. You could also check local car market through mekina.net, Good luck

Hi, I bought a small Kia car last September just at one of the dealers. Importing is nice and might be cheaper but it s a long process and you have to be sure you know someone who you can trust.

It also depends on your budget and time....My Kia costed 170.000 birr and is 11 years old. Actually I wanted to buy a new Lifan car for 240.000 birr, but it had a delivery time of 3 months.

I would say that under 120.000 it is very hard to find any reasonable car here in Addis............very expensive......unless you have a duty free status...

Regards Mari-lou

Hi niharchaudhary,
You are not well-come to Ethiopia to invest in agri-land. Because the local people are forcibly relocated to prepare the land for inverters like you which is not fair.