Looking for business partner who help me to run business .

Hello every one.

I am Pakistani national and looking for business partner who help me to run following business in KL.
1)Shoes franchise business.
2)Export of food items ( Rice, dates, vegegitable, fruits )from
  pakistan.
3)All kind of garments from pakistan.

I will prefer the people who are already doing same business or have market experience in same line should contact to me for further discussion.
KL business men can recieve above product from me on a very low rates for mutual benefits.

Waiting for response.

Saleem
Email : [email protected]

Hi desert_decent!

You should post your advert in the jobs section of Kuala Lumpur classifieds!

Thanks and regards
Armand

Hi,

Thanks for the advice but I am not looking for Job. I am looking to set up business.

Hello desert_decent!

You said that you are looking for a business partner!

Isn't it?

In the classifieds, there is the business partners section, follow the link ---> http://www.expat-blog.com/en/classifieds/asia/malaysia/kuala-lumpur/.

Harmonie.

salaam.
       u still in malaysia?im in restaurant business actually.if u are looking to start in that i do need that to start medium amount only .working together.let me know thanks.

shaz

Hello Shaz and welcome to Expat.com! :)

I invite you to start a new thread on the Kuala Lumpur forum as this thread is old (2011). This will allow better visibility.

Thank you,
Aurélie

@ Lovely Rana,

Please note that this topic is very old and outdated. (2013)

If you are still looking for business partners, i would advise you to post your search in the Business partners in Kuala Lumpur section.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[ Topic closed ]

Closed