Ladies!!

This thread isn't for them.

I would love to - Please let me know where and when, look forward to meeting u ;)

Hello Ladies,
Could you give me the last update of the group.
I would like to join with you.
Plse let me know what activities you have now.
I can Spanish Language and Art (painting) if any
of you ladies are interested.
Regards,
Maria isabel

hello

Is it a ladies going out together thing or it is possible to meet up with guys "gentelmen" as well?
Tx
RAY

rayhoo wrote:

hello

Is it a ladies going out together thing or it is possible to meet up with guys "gentelmen" as well?
Tx
RAY

:rolleyes:

haha @ Alliecat

Maya Maya wrote:

haha @ Alliecat

Maya, they never stop trying, do they? :lol:

Alliecat wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

haha @ Alliecat

nope haha!
well after all they r men so ya :P

Hi Ladies,

Im new here, on the forum and in Riyadh. Being here for a week now and getting a little bit bored.. So.. I would love to join ur meetings if its possible :)

u girls have all the fun :p

Maya Maya wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

haha @ Alliecat

nope haha!

you know us :D .. we cant ignore the Beauty when we smell it :P

Ackeles wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

nope haha!

Excusssssssssssse me .. but you're saying we smell ?!? :mad::mad::mad:

Alliecat wrote:
Ackeles wrote:
Maya Maya wrote:

nope haha!

Excusssssssssssse me .. but you're saying we smell ?!? :mad::mad::mad:

:blink:

we smell it then we see it :P

the beauty ofc :D

Ackeles wrote:

:huh:

Alliecat wrote:
Ackeles wrote:

:huh:

:rolleyes:

Sorry i have been away for a while now :s my 15 month old has been super active and taking up all my time... How about a morning coffee at Maya cafe in hayat mall on the 8th?? If anyone is up for it pm me or email me on [email protected] I don't seem to be getting email notification to threads or pm's so I'm sorry!! Hope to see you ladies soon..
Love <3

they have Maya cafe haha thats awesome :D

sorry for being off topic - I hope you won't mind if I removed a few messages and banned an insisting person

its sooo welcomed

Hiii Ladies,

I'm new too since December. Would love to join as well. Did you girls meet already or up for a second cup of coffee :)

Alia

Hi ladies,
im new in the forum ,would love to mak lot of friends.Im from Dubai,Its been a year in riyadh now ...Would really like to meet sum ladies.If thers any meet up plz inform me.

Suhana:)

Hi ladies,
is anyone planning a coffee get together soon.  would love to meet you.  Cheers

Also feeling a little get together ... nzpounamu, have sent you PM

Any ladies who fancy joining Louise and I this Wednesday 10am for coffee send a pm for location details.

Hey nzpounamu!  How are you doing?  I wish I could join you all this week - I really miss getting together with everyone.  :sosad:   Have fun and give my best to the group!  :top:

Next time hey CAF ;)

NZP wednesday? i can do wednesday!!!! am all for it... Hayat malls maya cafe perhaps? i gotta pick up my kids afterwards. NZ, i think i texted you this week... did you get it?

heeey girls :D

hi girls...i m an Indian girl new in Riyadh...i hv gone through from your all post...excited to know that did u all meet? how was the meeting? must be a good fun? would love to join you all.
Cheers,
JYOTI

jyotimanral wrote:

hi girls...i m an Indian girl new in Riyadh...i hv gone through from your all post...excited to know that did u all meet? how was the meeting? must be a good fun? would love to join you all.
Cheers,
JYOTI

PM me with a day if you want to meet up, most times are good, clash of personalities on odd occasion ;) but still is always good to get out and meet new people xx

...wow u guys actually meet...its good to hear...in next meeting im in too...:)

Well someone has to start it first, I normally meet people for coffee or lunch or something first, neutral ground :)

ladies no chance for famlies or couples meeting?

hows life in riyadh for u guys...i mean i live in jeddah and its tough...atleast we have the beach on the weekends to breath

Jeddah is much more liberal than Riyadh and that's how life there is much better.

mnoury wrote:

hows life in riyadh for u guys...i mean i live in jeddah and its tough...atleast we have the beach on the weekends to breath

We have some excellent shopping malls, to de-stress ourselves !! :p

am in for a meet again as well ladies!!! kids have the school week off next week so i am up for meeting new fresh faces!!! old ones too ;)

I will probably be in Riyadh 17 myabe 18 april
so if any of ya ladies wanna meet PM me :)

PM sent

Nice to know that you ppl meet through this forum. Do you guys meet for playing some sports too ??

Closed