Ladies!!

@ZafiroDreams

I liked Riyadh Gallery. I went early afternoon for shopping and left after Maghrib. I went to Oaise Market after that just to go to a local market. I'll probably be having some clothes made and they have great fabric.

Does anyone want to meet up this week?

Hi Minty1,

Im free almost all week so let me know if you would like to meet up for a coffee+chat? :)

Anyone else?:)

Reka

Gabris wrote:

Hi Minty1,

Im free almost all week so let me know if you would like to meet up for a coffee+chat? :)

Anyone else?:)

Reka

I'm free this week too

i am up for it!

What day is the best for you ladies?? :) Im free Mon- Tue-Wed morning/lunchtime.

Please squeeze out a plan for the meet up LADIES...wats so hard about the meeting? my wife is also free all week and week end. How about Friday 23rd September, 2011 - Location Bushra Mall.. give me yur updates and confirmations.

Regards

I cant do the 23rd jawadsami, sorry.

How about this Tuesday (20.09) at Sahara Mall , Starbucks?

Anyone ladies?

Gabris wrote:

I cant do the 23rd jawadsami, sorry.

How about this Tuesday (20.09) at Sahara Mall , Starbucks?

Anyone ladies?

Perfect
just send me the time in PM and let's meet up I hop more ladies are coming

jawadsami wrote:

Please squeeze out a plan for the meet up LADIES...wats so hard about the meeting? my wife is also free all week and week end. How about Friday 23rd September, 2011 - Location Bushra Mall.. give me yur updates and confirmations.

Regards

I'll be so happy to meet with ur wife but the Bushra Mall is so far for me :(
maybe in a place that near the Northern side of Riyadh

Hi ladies!

I am flying from London out to Saudi on Sept 22nd for the 1st time to teach at the Princess Noura Uni and I know no one there.
If theres space for one more, I would love to join you if you are possibly meeting at non working hours:)

can i come  ????

yes i would love that Sara!
Bren

Morning Ladies,

I think it will be helpful if everyone would make a note when is a best for her to meet up? I mean morning, afternoon, lunch, evening, weekend, week days etc. I went to Sahara Mall yesterday and no one turned up and only 1 person emailed me that she wont be able to make it, so next time hope to meet you all.You are right jawadsami...why is this so difficult to meet up??

@Jawadsami....I will have to look up where Busra Mall, but Friday (tomorrow) sounds fine. Meet where in the mall - make it a specific store or entrance?

Time?

Or send me a PM and I'll text her.

[Moderated]

hello Ladies, that's so cool.. count me in plz.. This week (mornings) works great for me. Riyadh gallery mall is a nice place too..

we need to decide for the 1st meeting, then from there we can have it regularly.. just let's do it..

thx Sara for initiating the meeting, can't wait to see you all.

Dear Sarah,

You can send me emails for any details you want to know. i will be more than happy to help you out.

Regards,

these meetings r just for females .. male can participate?

Men, the title of the discussion speaks for itself > Ladies.

Thanks,
Harmonie.

just ,,, see what i wrote ..... these meetings r just for ladies r men can participate .. try to undertsnad wots the meaning of this sentance....

This is not a male event.

hi Sarah¡¡¡

Its a good idea to organize a meeting

have a nice day¡¡¡¡

[Moderated: :offtopic:]

ok i am finally coming 2 riyadh tomo with my 2 awesome sisters haha!
if any of u ladies wanna meet up then box me ur number and i will text ya about it

umm i think we just gonna hit the kingdom mall or fisaliah mall!!

EriGirl wrote:

hey Sarah,
definitely i'm up for it, that would be really nice if we get together and break the boring routine :)..

yes, I agree!:)

Hello all :D I'm back :p anyone up for kingdom morning coffee this Monday?
I'm taking Lara with me tho

welcome back Sara :D

Monday is a school day :P
i hope ya ladies will have fun :)

Hey ladies... Count me in... I really happy if i can getting know u all..

Hi ladies. I Will be happy to meet you all, please let me know if you plan a coffee chat...

Hi Sara...
hope u r doing well.  I am new to riyadh before in Dubai... want to have some good friends and hang out.... join ur group if u allow

Hi ladies

Me and my wife hoppefully arrive in Riyadh in april.

She is brasilian and speak only danish and portuguese. Does any of you speak portuguese (or spanish)?.

I have been reading a lot about the life in Riyadh, and I think life can be really tough there for my wife. But at least you ladies seems to make things work.

Thanx in advance

today im at ur place when u first joined this community so howz everything

Welcome to all of the new Ladies who have recently joined the Riyadh forum!   Hopefully you have all enjoyed your stay here in the Kingdom so far. 

For those who are interested, I have planned a morning gathering for Saturday the 19th at 10am.  Please let me know if you are interested and I will PM you with the details. 

Dinner is also a possibility for those who are working and cant make the morning gathering.  If there is interest, let me know and I can put something together. 

Cant wait to meet you all! 

Regards,

Hi CAF

I am interested by this meeting, please send me more details.

Thank you

HI There also pretty new here and OMG Yes please!!

Westerner living alone in Riyadh! Not the best combination and damn lonely so would welcome a get together!

Sounds like I have missed a lot of this but if anything still ongoing I would welcome the opportunity to join in! However I work so am only available weekends so anything going on there give me a shout!

hello ladies,
what a wounderful group you've created and i'm so happy to be able to join - if you'll accept me- . we moved here on september 10th and i went to dubai and back home for two weeks but still i feel i've been here for long.

as for the ( sweet toddlers) i have three of them and in any meeting i'll be glade if someone will be in charge of them

i lost track on if you've met already or not.

looking forward to hearing fm you all

saturday the 19th is a very good date for me, kids are at school so not much noise for you to handle..))
where?

Hi everybody

Me and my wife Alessandra will arrive in Ryiadh in april because I have to work there on some IT project for 3 years.

I'm danish and she is brazilian, both speaking danish and portuguese. Unfortunately she does'nt speak englisk.

I want to know if there are any possibility for her to have some company/friends while I'm working in Riyadh.

If some of you speak portuguese or know someone, I really will be happy to hear from you.

Sencerely,
Ralph Rezende Larsen

May be we should exchange information. I will be in Saudi next month and it would be good to know someone too. :)

so ladies... we still haven't been able to meet??!! hope everyone is up and happy enjoying the rainy weather... i actually don't ..(( i like sunny bright days like back home.. not riyadh's sun though.
anyway... could you all please put some heat on and let's work this out... meet meet meet

Closed