HELP I need a teaching job ASAP HCMC

I have recently arrived in Saigon with a bag, limited financial resources, my TEFL 120 hour certifcate, police check, and degree.

Now although it is cheap here relative to the UK, I can sense that my liking of a few beers may get out of hand if I dont find work as soon as possible.

Can anybody advise me on where to go to for teaching jobs?

Also where do teachers tend to drink, presumably not backpacker land?

Any help would be most appreciated, also if you are in the city email me if you want to meet up [email protected]

Thanks guys.

hi marcus. best thing to do is check out all vietnamese english schools/centers online and get your cv cover letter copy of degree tefl etc and just print them out and hand them in to the centers. there are tons of them. i had a stab at it but scots accent didnt go down too well, if you are english you should be okay. good luck

marcus1982 wrote:

I have recently arrived in Saigon with a bag, limited financial resources, my TEFL 120 hour certifcate, police check, and degree.

Now although it is cheap here relative to the UK, I can sense that my liking of a few beers may get out of hand if I dont find work as soon as possible.

Can anybody advise me on where to go to for teaching jobs?

Also where do teachers tend to drink, presumably not backpacker land?

Any help would be most appreciated, also if you are in the city email me if you want to meet up [email protected]

Thanks guys.

vietnamworks.com/jobseekers/searchresults.php?keyword=teacher&industry=0&city=29&search=true&mustmatch=3

Hi Marcus,

Pls refer below link and wish you could find a job at soonest.

http://www.vietnamworks.com/jobseekers/ … fromsearch

Rdgs,

A lot of teachers drink in bui vien that's a great place to meet teacher cheap beer = teachers my friend. I may no some 1 looking for some teachers i can inform you in the next day or 2

cheers

tommycoyne wrote:

hi marcus. best thing to do is check out all vietnamese english schools/centers online and get your cv cover letter copy of degree tefl etc and just print them out and hand them in to the centers. there are tons of them. i had a stab at it but scots accent didnt go down too well, if you are english you should be okay. good luck

Tommy i have not seen or met many Scottish here its a pity, get a good owl drink from you boys