Latin woman looking for a room in Stockholm

Hi i am an Ecuadorian woman just arrived to Sweden and i am looking for a room to live in for minimun, 3 month, it could be with a Swedish, English, Spanish or Latin american family, i am a very easy, clean, responsible, and serious person.

I am trying to find my way in this country and i am able to pay per week maximun 800 kr a week all included and just 1.000 kr as a deposit or guarantee.

I can speak Fluent Spanish, English, and Dutch, a bit German and French, and i am learning Swedish

Hej! Please do contact me and maybe we can help each other!
Munir

hola ,que tal ?,tengo una habitacion doble amueblada ,con derecho a cocina ,comedor ,ducha (banera) a 200 metros del metro ,15 minutos  de la estacion central de estocolmo ,3200 cronas al mes ,si sigues interessada llama al 0700715904 ,mucha suerte

Hi,
I have been through your mail. I am staying near to Medborgaplasten railway station. If your are ok to share the accommodation please mail mail. I can speak english only.
Also please find my contact no: 0736595833

Latina wrote:

Hi i am an Ecuadorian woman just arrived to Sweden and i am looking for a room to live in for minimun, 3 month, it could be with a Swedish, English, Spanish or Latin american family, i am a very easy, clean, responsible, and serious person.

I am trying to find my way in this country and i am able to pay per week maximun 800 kr a week all included and just 1.000 kr as a deposit or guarantee.

I can speak Fluent Spanish, English, and Dutch, a bit German and French, and i am learning Swedish