Schools in Uganda Kakira

iam an indian, moving to Uganda with family , my son is studying 4th standard in india, iam looking for some international schools in Jinja , Kakira . could some one tell the name of the schools and also how is the quality of the education in uganda.
cn some one advice on this.

Hello m280672 and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that other members will advise you soon.

Harmonie.:)

No School in Kakira
1 International School in Jinja
few in Kampala.

Forget about quality, you will not get same level education here in Uganda as in India.

I suggest, first you come alone and see yourself then decide. I have my daughter in DPS (Delhi Public School)in Kampala but its far from DPS-India.

the area your going to is not one where you can get an international school, however if you were in the capital kampala then it would be easy for you to locate one however has regaurds quality it is not bad that is for international schools however for the local schools that will depend on where on which school you want to take your child.

Hi I am planning to move to Uganda in next couple of months. I have a small kid 4 years old and in KG class. I think heritage and IIS are there in Kampala?? How are their standards and fee structure?? Can anyone give details?? Also nearby areas in Kampala where I can get indian schools. I am not sure whether I will be posted in Kampala or somewhere else.

Anand

International and Indian (CBSE) schools are in Kampala but if you are posted in Jinja then only 1 International school and the rest of the country I dont think there  is any Int'l school.