Egyptians in kuwait...!!

Hey there everybody... how is everything going for everyone.. hope its cool... anyways so here is the thing there is this fb community named egyptians in kuwait... we provide open days.. gatherings and trips to try to get egyptians here to get to know each other and to make new comers feel welcome in kuwait... so if any one wants to know details just search the group on fb or contact me... its always a pleasure to have new friends.. non egyptians we would be glad for sure if u could join us... so eager to meet u guys and get to be friends...!!

Hello Eskandarany and welcome to Expat.com!

Why fb?

Expat.com is here too.;)

Harmonie.

thnx harmonie... i only said fb... cause the group is already there with all the details about the events and activities.. but i really like the site here... amazing idea... and hey really glad talking to u :)

Good Job ya Eskandarany, and It will be my pleasure to be in with you insha2allah.

count me in... :)

Hello.

I want to join the group.

Hey...How r u Eskandarany .
hope you are doing great and enjoying ur life
just wanted to mention that ...
do u have an idea of how many group with this name on FB ???

I'm Egyptian from alexandria actually and i've make a request to join the community so i hope it still valid

Thats a very nice thing u r doing and generous thing keep it up

Egyptians Abroad, how to elect from bbroad :) Wish all of us all the best :) Long Live Egypt

elections2011.eg/index.php/2011-11-09-20-01-43/2011-11-10-19-21-49

Hi all

my name is ihab, am lebanese but have so many egyption friends.. i own a cafe in hawali and most of my clients lebanese and egyptions, it is a cool place where we enjoy our time, our prices is great with excelent service.

we provide hot and cold drinks, shisha, play station, cards

welcome foks to your place.

for more details, it will be my pleasure to answer u.

Regards

Hi Ihab A.S.,

Please note that free advertisement is not allowed on the forum.

Thank you.