Looking for job in Mauritius

hi
I would like to live in mauritius for a long time.
Need to learn english better before i can work my profession. so, i want to know is possible find job without a good level of english?
IŽm psychologist, but iŽve worked like teacher too.
other things iŽve done is diving, barman, cleaner, ...

I would like other people from spain or america (south), who live there offers me information about.

itŽs my first time in forum. thanks.

HI there. I am not entirly sure if knowing english is a requirement. i may be wrong, but i get the impression that french is spoken there much more.

Hi,
Its true that most people speak french but it seems to me that the administration is mostly english I miight be wrong. Knowledge of both languages is surely an asset.

Hi Manuel,

yes, when dealing with the state, documents will be in english. And locally we speak french or creole and english works fine to :) Apart from language skills, to be eligible to work here you will need to fulfill a series of requirements such as provide proof of certification of your stated qualifications and make an application for a work permit and a series of other permits. Likewise financially you'll have to be in or above the limited ranges set. For more details you can check here:
worknlive.mu/menuid1.aspx

Good luck with your Mauritius ambitions.
c ya, Dietmar