*Housemade from Pakistan Allowed in KSA?

Hello Members,

Can Saudi Citizenz bring housemade from Pakistan.? I heared that there is specific countries for housemades. Is pakistan included in that countries?

If you know good office in Jubail so please give me phone number.

waiting for your replies.

Thank you.

Hello A_K.!

I hope that other members will advise you soon.

Harmonie.

Hello Harmonie,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I am waiting for replies from experts.. :)

Hi A_K
Sorry I cannot help as I dont know but perhaps if you contact your Pakistan Embassy maybe they might know as you will have to get her a visa to work in this country.

Hi Sparrow.

Thanks for your reply. I'll try to contact the embassy. :)

If other members have some info plz let me know. thnx. :)

No it is not allowed, however there are certain condition to bring maid from Pakistan for Pakistani families,  maid should be above 40 years

Can you give me any agent number who can arrange visa plz?

well saudis can not bring from pak  nor pakis can bring from pak maids. pak government do allow . if they came it will shame full for us to be paki. that we r   very poor now and allowed our womens to earn for us .

where in the world u r . u should think about ur self before asking this Q.

No agent ll process it, you have  to find maid in pak and then process visa by urself.

alihassan2010 wrote:

well saudis can not bring from pak  nor pakis can bring from pak maids. pak government do allow . if they came it will shame full for us to be paki. that we r   very poor now and allowed our womens to earn for us .

Excuse me Mr. I am not asking for women to work here as a maid. :| My question was the only made visa profession.:/

Thanks for your response on this thread.

Msalash wrote:

No agent ll process it, you have  to find maid in pak and then process visa by urself.

Thanks for reply.

Hello AK

I think maid from Pakistan is not allowed. I need one for my house also as my kids r young and my wife also work here. Do u ve any further information about that? kindly let me know if u ve any.
thanks

Maids from Pakistan can not be hired via the normal agency. They do not handle maids from Pakistan. (Pakistan is not on the list of countries from which these agents/agencies can procure maids from).

However this does not mean it is not possible, you will have to do all the visa arrangements, and contract details (salary, medical insurance,ticket home etc...) You have to pay the all visa's both Saudi and other legal fees for hiring the maid etc...

The maid must be over 40 years in age, and will have to go through the normal visa process. The maids sponsor "kafeel" will be yourself.

As the process is not easy, and it is time consuming, and you bear responsibility for the maid, there will be guarantees etc...

Because of the above difficuly many people do not go through with the process. There are some who have gone through the process, it takes 3 / 4 months in total and about 3 visits to Pakistan and countless hours here in Saudi to obtain permission to become a sponsor.

dr rashid wrote:

Hello AK

I think maid from Pakistan is not allowed. I need one for my house also as my kids r young and my wife also work here. Do u ve any further information about that? kindly let me know if u ve any.
thanks

Hello Rashid,

Sorry brother I don't have any info about housemade. :(

call me we can bring house maid from pakistan for you

well now house maid allowed to bring here in saudi arabia

Hi EB Members!
Greetings!
Just to cut long story short...House Maids are not allowed from Pakistan.
Best Regards!

Not allowed

yes dear you can take house made from Pakistan
(moderated: no ads please)
mahmood

Hi  mahmood6285,

This thread is from 2012, feel free to create a new thread on Saudi Arabia forum.

Thank you,

David.

alihassan2010 wrote:

Man, I am sorry but you are wrong!! That is not the reason why Pak govt doesn't allow that.
They don't have agreement for Maids as we believe in sending skilled labor rather than unskilled. Its not because we don;t want women to work.

Such a contract was in place before 1986 @pkmusd. It expired and pk govt. that time didn't show interest in renewing/talking over it.

i need a house made for my home but i need female pakistani i m staying with my family one wife tow kids and me both of us working person so we need some one to look after our kids.then we will pay for that.

Gents,

House-made stands for something made at home.
If you are referring to a helper at home that will be called "maid".

Hope this will help.

alihassan2010 wrote:

I have no idea what are you talking about.

Last I checked, no Philipino was branded as poor. Neither do people consider them as poor country. Same stands for Indonesia.

A working person, regardless of the origin is respected for working and earning money.

It might be better for Pakistanis' to send over women to countries if the women agree to work and is provided decent working conditions. Given that fact they have less chances to have acid thrown on'em whilst they are here.

If my spouse choose to work, I shall have no issues with that as long as she is not mis-treated.

If the national wealth was counted on the number of women NOT working, I guess Pakistan will still not be any richer.

Please set your records right before you go on to make such a demaning judgement on a fellow blogger.

In a nut-shell you cannot have maids from Pakistan!

yes its allowed from pakistan .

i have pakistani madein my home

Salamz.

Can you share with me how maid can be brought from Pakistan?

Regards,

Rameez

nothin to say

if you would poor do you allow your sisters daughters to work anywhere  are to send saudi arab as a house maid .pakistani people are poor but not .................... i think you got my point dont mind it plzzzz but what you choose for yourself choose for other .

Off-course you can bring maids from pakistan now. Before some decades Zulfiqar Bhutto or General Zia Ul Haq (Don't know exactly) banned female domestic workers to work in GCC but President Zardari allowed it.

http://lahore.olx.com.pk/recruitment-re … -296812850

this is add by some agent which is showing endorsed visa of female house worker

pakistan govt should not issue visa to women to work in gulf countries as housemaids.These arab people treat maids like  animals and sexually haras them.this is very disgracefull for us and whole pakistani nation that these people treat our mothers and sisters like this.so please never come as housemaid in gulf countries.

I don't think it is right to use the words "these arab people". Most people, including my family and all people I know treat housemaid kindly and properly; though some of them might overdepend on them. You might find some who exploit them, and that is true, but this is could happen everywhere, and by any race when they can. In western countries and despite all sorts of regulations people still abuse even their own children, including sexual abuse. So please don't relate that to being arabic!!!!