Rent Apartments in Lima, Perú

Apartments in Lima, Peru. You can contact me (email: [email protected]). I am the owner of two apartments, both with equipment and furniture. 24/7 security and excellent location, one with magnificent view to the ocean.

I am renting a Cozy furnished apartment located in the district of La Molina, it has 70 m2. Living room, dinning room, fully equipped, 2 bedrooms, 1 studio, 1 bathroom ( toilet and sink), 1 bathroom ( shower and sink) and laundry area. This apartment is located in a gated community, in a nice an quiet area. Close to the supermarkets, movie theater, banks and schools. It will be rented for 1 year, we require 2 months as a deposit. if you have any further question please call us 514-331 4687 or send me email [email protected]

hello,
I'd like to come in peru in october, can uyou tell me the price of your flat by month, and in wich town it is?
I'd like to stay a few months in peru but I hav't any money, do you know how money I need to live for month?

thanks for answering me,

patricia

Dear Patricia,
Please,Send me your email address, that would be easier to keep in touch with you.
Best regards,
Roberto.

[justify]Dear Patricia,
LIMA has 45 districts; La Molina is one of them, it is located Est of Lima, this is a residential and quiet area.
The apartment is located close to Av. Alameda del Corregidor, block 36.
answering your question about cost of living in peru, defenitely is lower than other countries, you can have luch in a restaurant for us$ 3.00 if you order the menu of the day, public transportation costs US$ 0.30, there are taxis every where for @ 3 dolars,
send me an email and I will give you more details for the apartment.
Regards.
Roberto

[/justify]

Hi Patricia
I have 3 options for staying in Lima, all are in the district of Miraflores, stating from 700.00 USD. And one option in the district of San Miguel starting from 400.00 USD (and this last price with all included).

Two options in Miraflores have view to the ocean. As a reference Lima is a capital city facing a wide and relaxing horizon to the Pacific Ocean, and Miraflores is by far the district where this experience is more enjoyable.

As per your questions in regards how much money is required for a living in Lima. It depends in where do you stay and how/where do you move. But regarding food, yes, is cheap compared to other cities but you will find good quality service and food at prices around 3.00USD and much bettre places for not much as 6.00 USD. One taxi ride can cost no more than 10.00 soles.

If you nned more information keep in touch.
Regards
OScar

my adress is [email protected], thanks for contacting me by mail at the end to inform me details of the flat and the price for month.

pm

r

rosshys wrote:

Dear Patricia,
Please,Send me your email address, that would be easier to keep in touch with you.
Best regards,
Roberto.

If you need vacation rentals in Lima, just drop me a line, I can offer you 5 alternativs you can choose from, in Miraflores, the touristic district of Lima and the safest one.
Also long term rentals.
[email protected]

patricia, i live here in lima - and apt costs are on the rise due to a housing boom.  my apt is nice and in a safe central area (san borja), and i pay $435 a month. (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room... 2 stories).  i would say that you can live just fine here for $1000 a month (apt, food, building costs, transportation, utilities, fun), but you can live here for much less or much more.  One of my friends has an apt in surco and she pays $160 a month for a small apt.  Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro, and San Borja tend to be the pricier (and safer) zones... and parts of La Molina too.  i havenŽt heard of any crime at all in san borja... but im sure there is some - just not by me.

taxis are usually between 3 and ummm 25 soles... ($1 - $8 roughly) depending where you are going.  if you are foreign, they will charge you more, so you should negociate. 

restaurants... dont go to the really cheap ones - most likely they will make you sick. 

tottus is the cheapest grocery store... then plaza vea or metro... wong... vivanda (the priciest)

I am a student who will be attending the PUCP in Lima in March of this next year. I am looking for an affordable apartment close to the school (maybe San Miguel, San Borja? Im not too familiar with the area beyond google maps). I am not opposed to a shared apartment, pension, student residence, etc.

Anyone have any thoughts on where to look or maybe have a line on an apartment?

Any help would be appreciated...

What do you think is the very minimum you would need to live in Peru
Accomodations
Food
Some beer
Maybe going out to have fun twice a month?????

I dont want to spend my entire budget on jst where I plan on sleeping...
thanks

please provide more info concerning your apartments
  we are a retired couple, honest, neat, nonsmokers, responsible,
  and mature.  We are looking for a two bedroom apartment with
  hot water, electricity, a private bathroom  and a flat neighborhood as wife is handicapped. We also need clean, cold
drinking water at the flat but are willing to boil the water if
needed. 

thank you for your help.  phone in USA is 434  973-1567
and email is [email protected]

When are your units available for rent as we would like to come
soon?

Hello tutze and welcome to Expat.com!

This offer is dated 2009. :)
Could you please start a new thread on the Lima forum or post an advert in the Housing in Lima section?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thread closed

Closed