Pediatrician. Looking for a job.

Hi. I am a french Paediatrician. I am looking for a job in Bengladesh or any part of the world. I feel it is time to consider new challenges in my professional and personnal life. I am available and ready to immerse myself into any project involving health and children. I have a great experience in paediatry (hematology, oncology, immunology, palliative care, ethics, algologia..) but also in education and research. I adapt quickly. Hope you will consider my application++ do not hesitate to contact me++

Hello fred-bernard-34 and welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in Bangladesh classifieds > Jobs section.

Thank you,
Harmonie.:)

I think you should post in job portals, for faster and better results. As a pediatrician you'll get a considerable rewards in terms of ability to choose hours and financial remuneration. You also have a scope for running your own office, because you have additional research qualification. You have the opportunities for boosting salaries considerably.
Also for the time being look for the jobs in your nearest hospitals. They might have some temporary place for you, you can join it until you get any call for permanent post through job portals.