Rent a flat or a house in Salalah

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Salalah. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Salalah.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Salalah?

How to find a home in Salalah: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Hello, how are you? My name is Kris, and I have been offered a job in Oman. I'm thinking about accepting it,  but I can't seem to find any living accommodations for my wife and our 14 year old son.  I am writing you in hopes of you being able to provide a website or real estate agent that has properties for rent in the Salalah Beach area. Thank you in advance for your help in this matter. It is definitely appreciated.

Regards,

Kris D.

Hi Kris,

I am in the same boat that you were in. Did you happen to find an estate agent or anybody to help you with your search for a villa? We are coming in September and I cannot find anything useful online.

Any help or advice much appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi,

I am looking to move to Salalah and wondered if you had any feedback re estate/property agents. We are looking to rent a villa for a year at a time and trying to find any service online is proving impossible.

Any feedback appreciated.
Alison