Rent a flat or a house in Pondicherry

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Pondicherry. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Pondicherry.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Pondicherry?

How to find a home in Pondicherry: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

hi cristine ...... i am sohail from jaipur , rajastha (india).
can you tell me share accomodation in pondicherry . i want to come there . i am student .
have a gud day

Hello Sohail, if you want to share an accommodation, I invite you to post an advert in Pondicherry classifieds > flat share section.

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

ii mam... I'm Jackson...i live in pondy...I just now finished engineering...I'm very bored now...I love helping and meeting people... Its quiet easy to find an appartment in pondicherry...he rent depends on the place nd space you need..

rent is depends upon you(where u r staying). buying a flat is too expensive.

Hi visit almondshades.com. it near Aurovill, well connected by bus.Competitive price stay but for minimum of 7 days

Hi,
I am in Poland now and I am interested to visit Pondicherry and I am looking to rent a villa or apartment in a good locality.
I am willing to pay around 300 US dollars per month.
I will be there this winter hopefully.
My phone number is: 0048 537 137 406.

Thanks
Zidan

Hello Zidan.

I would suggest you to consult or post an advert in the Properties for rent in Pondicherry section. It might help.

Thanks.

Karen :)

There are travel and tour offices that people use to list their house or apartment for rent... also just walking around the neighborhood you will see for rent signs on apartments and you can find that way
You don't need anything... we paid a finders fee to the travel office that we used..

madam you can give ad in ad express weekly paper. you can get lot of enquiry.