Rent a flat or a house in Fujairah

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Fujairah. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Fujairah.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Fujairah?

How to find a home in Fujairah: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Fujairah- if budget is not an issue, u can check with Fujairah tower and a Trade Centre for a good crowd.rent [100K-50K]
Also al Faseel area and Sakamkam.[flats- 25K-75K-50K]

Budget accommodations and shared are available in town too.[15-25K]
You can find in qidfa, Merbah, Kharfakkan if u own a car

Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Fujairah.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Fujairah- Nope, Wallah now a days, whole Eastern coast is ,'To Let'!Lolz How to find a home in Fujairah: its-classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies and also free newspapers.However, u can find the direct numbers to call on the property itself.
How much is the rental for a house, an apartment[100K-20K]depending on the size and the location.

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation- This depends on your status in the country and the owner's policy. Mostly, mutual.Which advice would you give- You can present advance 4 cheques or monthly whatever suits to tenant.

Thanks in advance for participating!

:top:

Sir I need studio or single bed room from 1000 to 1200 please help me

@ faiq zaman > I suggest you to post this ad in the Properties for rent in Fujairah section, it might help.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers: