Rent a flat or a house in Rabat

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Rabat. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Rabat.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Rabat?

How to find a home in Rabat: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Salam

Absolutely Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Rabat Or Whatever You are But With Internet it s Not complicated as there is so much offer and places for sale and rent.

Here is Answer of Ur Questions

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Rabat?

Flat and house are available But it s all depend on Ur Budget

How to find a home in Rabat: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

You can find them CITY Center or Old medina if Not Online.

Depend on Area and How big the flat of studio or house.

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

COPY of Your ID And advance payment for at least 2 months

IF YOU INTERESTED TO RENT OR BUY, YOU Better FIND Someone THAT CAN REALLY Help and NOT FOOL YOU To take his commission

Thanks in advance for participating!

U Most welcome

Hello,

I'm a young American guy to loves to travel, meet people and have fun. I'm currently working as a University Professor here in Morocco.  I am looking to share a  nice furnished apartment with another expat. I'd like to move in by December 15th. If you have a room for rent or are interested in looking for a flat together please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Hello!

Thanks for your contribution elliso!;)

And kahatch726, could you please post an advert in Rabat classifieds?

Harmonie.:)

I am Abdelrazak living by myself from Rabat city ,Morocco ,I was living in Netherlands before,I like meeting new people among Expats in Morocco so if you want a bedroom for rent or are interested in looking for a flat together, my apartment is a brand new building, fully renovated and furnished, in the center of Rabat city , 2 bedrooms, one living room (with flat screen TV), bathroom, kitchen (with microwave, fridge, stove, washing machine) and a balcony. I'm very friendly and helpful and the building is very safe. Great for expats! Feel free to email me if interested I can speak English, Dutch, French and Arabic. NB: No Alcohol in my apartment.

Hi,
Looking for housing in the neear future relocating for mankind USA.

What is the criteria for renting a home/ flat or land in Rabat or near by areas?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum Freebird1

Check out the housing section at the top of this page.