English (Mother tongue)
Hi everyone! iDriveYourCar is currently seeking someone to fill our Content Strategist position.
As part of our Marketing team, you will plan and develop content for marketing communications across iDriveYourCar’s digital channels, including email, blog, SMS, in-app and social.
What You’ll Do:
- Strategize content campaigns and experiments and see them through to execution and measurement.
- Manage inbound engagement requests from start to finish, from requirements collection, content strategy and planning, partner with Customer Engagement and Analytics.
- Continuously test your content marketing efforts to drive actionable insights about our messaging, A/B creative testing, segmentation and channel strategies.
What You'll Need:
- 5 years of marketing/communications experience.
- Strong conceptual thinker with bold ideas and a fierce approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to apply a well-defined brand voice.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Agency experience (preferred but not mandatory).
- Native English.
We might be a good match if...
You are equal parts content strategist and copywriter; the details matter to you; your writing means business and you’re skilled at telling the same story across multiple channels.
We are looking for the best!
iDriveYourCar is a rapidly growing marketplace startup with a unique business model and we are a team of young and driven designers, developers, and marketers.
Relocate to be with team in Medellin, Colombia is a plus. Pay will be dependent on experience and quality of work.
Send us an email with your resume and explain your experience.
Get answers on the forum with advice from expats