freight forwarding and tax administration
• Fleet management of trucks and fuel.
• Calculating the various taxes on goods imported like IMPORT DUTIES, VAT, WITHOLDING TAX, ENVY LEVY, EXCISE DUTY, INFRASTRUCTURAL LEVY, etc..
• Booking cargo space
• Arranging cargo insurance
• Negotiating freight charges
• Arranging storage of merchandise
• Preparation of import and export documentation
• Warehousing for purposes of Tax computation and collection.
• Filing monthly VAT and PAYE returns
• Compliance with relevant authorities
• Tax Objections & Appeals.
• Annual Audits and Accountability.
E – Tax system
2. POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN TAX AND REVENUE ADMINISTRATION – PODITRA