Senior electrical engineer
• Ability to work in hard conditions as a team work.
• Expert in the design of Control & Distribution Panels and calculating power loads (lighting, air conditioning, pumps, etc.) also illumination calculations.
• Knowledgeable of the motor controls (direct, soft starts, and variable speed drives).
• Demonstrated knowledge of MV electrical design, procurement and construction means/methods and codes.
• Expert in electrical installation abilities.
• Experience in installation of (MV Switch Gear, MV cables, battery chargers, LV/HV switchgear and breakers, Transformers, LV DB, MCC Panels, LV Cables, Street Lighting, Earthing systems, Lightning Protection, Cathodic Protection & SCADA systems).
• Experience in (Design & Installation) of Power, Control, Instrumentation, Automation, SCADA and P&I Diagram of Infrastructure projects for water and wastewater treatment facilities and pumping stations.
• Experience in Building lighting and its lighting fixtures also street lighting design construction and procurement standards and codes.
• Experience in O & M of water plants and hospitals.
• Familiar with Egyptian and international engineering standards.
• Experienced in preparation of proposals, contract documents and other procurement related documents.
• Excellent communication and report writing skills.
• Ability to advise the Project Management team and Client on technical issues regarding the interface with utility agencies.
• Knowledge of wide range of computer software, for both engineering and non-engineering applications.
Engineering software include: Matlab, Pspice, Microsoft Office Visio, Ecodial, ETAP, Twido suite, Vijeo Designer, DIALux, AutoCad and Revit MEP.
Non-engineering software include: Macromedia Flash, Director, PhotoShop, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and web design with FrontPage and HTML.
Arabic (Mother tongue)